Hot weather exercise.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a hot one here today so we went down to the river. Dogs were loving it and got plenty of swimming in. Good exercise for them this time of year. Kids had their weekly bath too.  

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part   Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fi

It's a hard life in Devon.     

Posted Images

Think ya realise that Polaroids back aways cost money better used else wher but it fair ta say I killed some long ears aways back maybe not this fauy and age unless flushed ta gun lol but here yas go a mate sent me this very old pic atb bill

IMG_20190716_164353.jpg

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Got T a time she killed every long ear local I mean every long ear she was destruction to them lol she would still be in vogue ta kill em all these yrs later. I ha e no doubt atb bill

Why would you want to kill them all 

47 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Lol conditions of a sandy track yas a keeper of a type yas don't use them fa work fact atb bill ps come prove me wrong

Conditions of a beach, because its a beach lol. 

It's called exercing, decent owners don't just leave their dogs on their beds in the summer, perhaps you should try it?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Conditions of a beach, because its a beach lol. 

It's called exercing, decent owners don't just leave their dogs on their beds in the summer, perhaps you should try it?

Tell yas a clown sandymere I knows that's your playground all Yr roundlol come and run with me bring them both heyll be glad fa the beech when done with them plus they'll not move off there beds if they think fa one moment ya heading north again lol come on take the invite. Atb bill

19 hours ago, billhardy said:

Tell yas a clown sandymere I knows that's your playground all Yr roundlol come and run with me bring them both heyll be glad fa the beech when done with them plus they'll not move off there beds if they think fa one moment ya heading north again lol come on take the invite. Atb bil

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part

received_323159531894301.jpeg.0b2d639c9e6733ce1946884ecc5448a4.jpeg

Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fit for the autumn.

You should try it?recon you and your dogs would need their beds spending a day with me after spending the 3 months sitting in a kennal ?

Difference between you and me bill, I've spent the last 50 plus years learning about racing and working running dogs and still doing so, you've spent em believing you already know it all. ?

Would I meet up with you, no your the type I've spent the last 50 odd years avoiding ??

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 14
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part

https://strava.app.link/WFkKZ1FhnY

Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fit for the autumn.

You should try it?recon you and your dogs would need their beds spending a day with me after spending the 3 months sitting in a kennal ?

Difference between you and me bill, I've spent the last 50 plus years learning about racing and working running dogs and still doing so, you've spent em believing you already know it all. ?

Little stinger that

13 minutes ago, sandymere said:

https://strava.app.link/WFkKZ1FhnY

Would I meet up with you, no your the type I've spent the last 50 odd years avoiding ??

Another invite turned down ? starting to think you smell Bill ?

• Haha 2