Anschutz model 275

Anybody remember these gallery guns? Anyone else got one? I've got 2, one slightly better than the other. Is it worth getting them refurbished, or just hang them on the wall? No splits in stock, just a bit of pitting on metal. They would both need a little attention to use, spring very weak on 1, and bolt seized at the mo on the other, but sure it wouldn't take a lot to get them both working. Also need some magazines for them. I would post some pics but not very good on a phone, or computer ?

• Like 1

Drop them off at a gunsmith for a quote, if they are worth doing they will tell you....,probably worth £100 - £150 each to the right buyer (if your planning to sell them) or you can keep them and have hours of fun setting up a plinking range in your garden ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Major Badger said:

Thanks Stoney??, after a bit of an internet search a place called Protek supplies may have magazines and ammo ??

You beat me to it lol yeah protek are the ones I found to mate, good luck with them ?

• Like 1