Bloody horses

15 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

?? I'll tell um if they carry on like that black neck will be down with his frock on then they'll be sorry 

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Damn straight 

I'm sure there's a contradiction in there ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

I work me dogs up to and through hosses all the time the hosses get used to the dogs working round them and dont bother but sometimes if the drop a new horse in wi the others that ain't seen dogs can be abit dodgy specially at night 

Have you got permission at the ponderosa?

This b@stard hates dogs, field it normally has the run of holds a fair few sets of holes with good rabbit numbers, the minute my wee bitch sees it charging down the field she's off she knows it's only aim is to stamp her to death and it's a biting b@stard aswell

20161204_112036.jpg

1 hour ago, brambles said:

This b@stard hates dogs, field it normally has the run of holds a fair few sets of holes with good rabbit numbers, the minute my wee bitch sees it charging down the field she's off she knows it's only aim is to stamp her to death and it's a biting b@stard aswell

20161204_112036.jpg

your wee bitch has got a lot of sense. if I was there it would be a question who made hedge first wee bitch or me. I can't stand the fxxking things. 

• Like 1

Worst i had was my son got kicked square in the back by one of them nags you could see the hoof prints clearly on his back , the hospital wanted him to piss so they could see there was no blood in his urine and he couldn't piss in front of the nurse  bloody 3 hour wait on him giving a sample LOL 

• 1 month later...

had my pup the other day at me mates horses got a clip off the horse steers clear now they stamp um similar to rats but plenty a horse get attacked by dogs like ya say when havent been chopped there fuckers charge ya rear up  the lot i hate the bulls stay well clear a them 

• Like 1
On 15/07/2019 at 21:17, brambles said:

20161204_112036.jpg

Beauty that 

Think i started lamping around 1980. One thing i learned in the first year is that horses can't be trusted. No matter how good your dog is....

IMO they are a skittish danger and i avoid horse fields almost always, permo or not.

A few pesky wabbits aint worth the problems you may encounter with our four legged friends.... Give em a wide berth....