Collie greyhound

Depends if it's stuff that's been bred for years then other stuff may have been added way back unless your buying off handcock you don't know really as I see it. The one way to be sure is breed one yourself from the start ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

For me £150 to £200 is a fair price for a lurcher £250 if it's something that you really want. That's just my opinion 

Pretty much bang on- my thinking as well. 

1 hour ago, rabbitman1234567 said:

Is £400 right for a collie greyhound pup

For 400 I would want them skinned and dressed I have noticed you ask a lot of questions which is good if your just starting out just look at what you want in a lurcher the ground your running what quarry and numbers just look for what the parents grand parents etc are or have done do your home work thats half the battle oh and it's seen nothing usually means it's been spoilt or jacked get yourself a pup and bring it up on what you want it to do 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Gifted even better 

thats true  mate,  £ 150  enough for a lurcher , and  regards collie i wouldn't  have more than a 1/4 in the mix  , drop of collie or beddy , whippet, back to greyhound ,  what i get anyway.  you wont beat lurcher x lurcher   as a all rounder  for most quarry .

• Like 4
4 hours ago, bird said:

thats true  mate,  £ 150  enough for a lurcher , and  regards collie i wouldn't  have more than a 1/4 in the mix  , drop of collie or beddy , whippet, back to greyhound ,  what i get anyway.  you wont beat lurcher x lurcher   as a all rounder  for most quarry .

Birds right f1 have ta be so. Etching really special to out perform a good bred lurcher lurcher versatility counts a lot atb bill