Harry Maguire to United for £80 million

2 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

I know mate lol and i think he will be a good signing really, in fact I wish he joined Liverpool as Virgil’s long term partner! 

Wasnt so long back he was a cult hero for england at the World Cup so I don’t think he will do bad at all.....he has just joined the wrong club 

A top 4 position is really tough now, with Totenham being consistent over a few seasons, plus the normal 5..Liverpool and Man City should battle it out again this year to be champions (now that's a statement that's hard to say for a UTD fan....even a southern one lol)...they are just simply the best 2 footballing sides in the league, as a football fan they are both great to watch... I never enjoyed the old Chelsea sides to ne honest....obviously that great Arsenal invincible side were something else....and I'm sure no matter how much people hate UTD some of Fergies sides were great to watch...

I think it was Netflix who.touched on the amount managers have wasted since Fergie left...it is a colossal amount of money to basically stand still... Sanchez epitomised all.that has been wrong....he should be a cult hero at UTD his style of play at Arsenal was a perfect fit for old utd sides...but he doesn't seen to care and whilst hes pocketing 10 million  a year (or whatever goes on) it causes unrest all round....at least Maguire is the sort of character who would play for f**k all on a Sunday morning and still give his all...we need those sorts around the club at the moment...he is a good defender who.can play a bit...time will tell but he feels like a UTD signing...

I know the Allison and Ederson were both outstanding last year...I still.think Degea is the best in the league, hrs just had utter dross in front of him... he made a few howlers last year, but that's the first time for 5 or more seasons.... 

• Like 2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's an improvement on what they've got ,but he's no Rodwell orCattermole .

How ironic, a Liverpool fan from Derby arguing football with a United fan from Exeter....... ? Cheers, D.

Sound like my kids, they think I'm an embarrassing creature lol... Liverpool showed the importance of a "proper" centre back last season, Van Dyk was outstanding, a real presence all over the pit

47 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

A top 4 position is really tough now, with Totenham being consistent over a few seasons, plus the normal 5..Liverpool and Man City should battle it out again this year to be champions (now that's a statement that's hard to say for a UTD fan....even a southern one lol)...they are just simply the best 2 footballing sides in the league, as a football fan they are both great to watch... I never enjoyed the old Chelsea sides to ne honest....obviously that great Arsenal invincible side were something else....and I'm sure no matter how much people hate UTD some of Fergies sides were great to watch...

I think it was Netflix who.touched on the amount managers have wasted since Fergie left...it is a colossal amount of money to basically stand still... Sanchez epitomised all.that has been wrong....he should be a cult hero at UTD his style of play at Arsenal was a perfect fit for old utd sides...but he doesn't seen to care and whilst hes pocketing 10 million  a year (or whatever goes on) it causes unrest all round....at least Maguire is the sort of character who would play for f**k all on a Sunday morning and still give his all...we need those sorts around the club at the moment...he is a good defender who.can play a bit...time will tell but he feels like a UTD signing...

I know the Allison and Ederson were both outstanding last year...I still.think Degea is the best in the league, hrs just had utter dross in front of him... he made a few howlers last year, but that's the first time for 5 or more seasons.... 

Yeah mate it’s a long road ahead for them yet but if they are backing ole with 80million signings then they must be planning for him to be their for a while. 

Liverpool are far from the finished article yet tho, this season will be a big test for them really as they set a standard that will be hard to keep up with. Nothing really happening at anfield transfer wise though so klopp must be happy with what he has but there is rumours of coutinho returning on loan which if true would be spot on! He might of left a sour taste with some fans but throwing him back into the mix might just be that extra two points to win the league! 

• Like 1

I reckon that Liverpool will win the PL this season because Sheik Petroleum will have tasked Pep with prioritising winning the CL. His ownership of Citeh and the vast amounts of money put in were all about succeeding in Europe. so far they have the same European success as Everton.

20 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Pep isn't that smart. How much did he pay for Stones?  ?

20 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

less than Ole paid for Wan-Bissaka............:yes:

AWB  will be playing 34 - 38 games this season. Stones might play 50% of that.

• Like 1

I think that it is more of a case of him under performing and cannot be trusted. He's basically an expensive reserve for Walker and Laporte to be used in games that don't matter.

• Like 1
On 15/07/2019 at 21:13, WILF said:

I’m going to reserve judgement for a minute mate and see what Ole has in mind......you have seen with that little prick Sterling that it just takes a manager who knows how he wants a player to play and can see it in them to totally change a player from ordinary to fantastic.

I could of course be totally wrong and it’s like the other bloke said, Pep has pulled a fast one and Unt has landed just another player.

Maybe your right fair comment i suppose.....i cant see how Ole's going to make him any quicker and thats his only weakness i can see but yep give him time and see what occurs.

1 hour ago, sid g said:

season ticket holders or never stepped foot in the grounds ?

It's too far mate.... plus the view is shit in the cheap seats...??

Edited by NEWKID
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

Lol I’ve been to anfield loads of times......sure newkid has drove past old Trafford in the past.....:D

Had to go to Stoke to pick up a dog...so thought...I'll treat the mrs and kids to Blackpool for a few days....then a tour of Old Trafford....then we got the dog and came home, she enjoyed the break lol...pulled a similar stunt to pick up the dog from Jim..."you'll love a holiday in Scotland....oh by the way I'm picking up a dog"

So yeah drove by a few times.... 

Even watched UTD in Sid G's teams ground against Ajax in that pre season European shit they used to do...that was a long time ago, I was 18 I think.... unknown boys played who won the treble in 99...lol

Ive always thought lads miss out on a lot of the banter and rivalries that go with following your local club...but if im not wrong Newkid your local club would play in something like the Exeter & District Sunday Methodist League so i suppose you have half an excuse ?

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive always thought lads miss out on a lot of the banter and rivalries that go with following your local club...but if im not wrong Newkid your local club would play in something like the Exeter & District Sunday Methodist League so i suppose you have half an excuse ?

I've played in more cup finals at St James Park than I've been there to watch City play lol....