Harry Maguire to United for £80 million

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's an improvement on what they've got ,but he's no Rodwell orCattermole .

How ironic, a Liverpool fan from Derby arguing football with a United fan from Exeter....... ? Cheers, D.

Sound like my kids, they think I'm an embarrassing creature lol... Liverpool showed the importance of a "proper" centre back last season, Van Dyk was outstanding, a real presence all over the pit

33 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

No one biting at the 3rd place comment :D man this place really has gone full Sunderland lol

It wasn't lost on me mate...just didn't give you the satisfaction lol

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, NEWKID said:

It wasn't lost on me mate...just didn't give you the satisfaction lol

I think that’s a serious declaration of intent and a massive marker to say that United are still the biggest club in England mate.

There was all the talk of him being linked to a move to city so for him to go to United when all the buzz is about City speaks volumes to me.

Ole obviously has a plan and Harry has liked what he has been told.

You are still that most embarrassing of creatures (a southern United fan ! Lol) but I think that’s a big deal for you club ;) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

I think that’s a serious declaration of intent and a massive marker to say that United are still the biggest club in England mate.

There was all the talk of him being linked to a move to city so for him to go to United when all the buzz is about City speaks volumes to me.

Ole obviously has a plan and Harry has liked what he has been told.

You are still that most embarrassing of creatures (a southern United fan ! Lol) but I think that’s a big deal for you club ;) 

I think Peps done em up like a kipper again, did the same with Fred and Sanchez.Got involved then moved on to his real targets.Maguires an improvement to there back four, but he ain't gonna win em the league.

• Like 1