Fu*k the dried crap ........

7 hours ago, Netmaker said:

except it don't completely shafts my argument Elchapo stated that feeding dry stopped ferrets killing in I stated that I fed hole carcase and only dug twice in 40 odd yr as I have a back injury so my mate digs for 

So your carcase fed ferrets didn't only kill in twice in forty years? You only mentioned your, ahem mate and your, ahem injury  :whistling: after somebody pointed out that your claim of digging out twice in forty years made you look like a Walt. So you changed your story to try and salvage your reputation, and in doing so torpedoed your original point.

No more questions M'Lord.

• Haha 3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feed them right from the start .......  

All them going kill to ground now so you’ll have buy a locator ??kibble all the way means no digging  big up the vegetarian ferrets ??

And they’re never to young to start .......  

Posted Images

Are people thick or what read what I have wrote at no point have I every tried to back peddle I have put a photo of the op site stated time and again I have a back problem and my mate digs for me have have better things to do than explain it over and over got net's to make bye