Fu*k the dried crap ........

My ferrets are getting dug to every set by January not that we being noisy but its only ever one hole non of mine ever get dragged around a set don't matter what they eat dry or raw doesn't make a difference 

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feed them right from the start .......  

All them going kill to ground now so you’ll have buy a locator ??kibble all the way means no digging  big up the vegetarian ferrets ??

And they’re never to young to start .......  

Posted Images

Totally agree, I have been ferreting and landowner has rocked up at the worst possible moment and just wont be quite and yet amazingly rabbits have flown out in spite of the constant talking yet other times been on my own bolting for the dog so not even put nets on the holes to disturb the burrow and the rabbits refuse to bolt. Some rabbits are nervy and keen to bolt some just won’t part of ferreting, I think anyone that’s done a bit knows certain ferrets will kill more than others though. I like owning different ferrets for different situations.  

50 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Totally agree, I have been ferreting and landowner has rocked up at the worst possible moment and just wont be quite and yet amazingly rabbits have flown out in spite of the constant talking yet other times been on my own bolting for the dog so not even put nets on the holes to disturb the burrow and the rabbits refuse to bolt. Some rabbits are nervy and keen to bolt some just won’t part of ferreting, I think anyone that’s done a bit knows certain ferrets will kill more than others though. I like owning different ferrets for different situations.  

bang on with that. I like how you say some rabbits are nervy. they are that nervy some bolt while you are netting up before a Ferret has been entered. 

Do you no think that rabbits that stick have experienced ferrets  before ?

Either guys no putting enough ferrets in a big warren to move them or ferrets no going deep enough ?.

i always seem to get more problem on a clear up job where somebody else has been ferreting the warrens 

The worst warrens for non bolters I have come across was where rabbits where previously (and regularly) being worked for hawks. Had to dig every trip but had some good bags, best was 7 in a stop end. Felt like Paul Daniels pulling those rabbits out one after the other.

7 not best trip ? just 1 dig, I read it again after posting. Lol

Edited by hambone
3 minutes ago, fred90 said:

yes same as lamped rabbits they learn from it. 

Bloody love it when you put a lamp on a rabbit and it suddenly jumps three feet in the air  a sure sign they seen a lamp before 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, hambone said:

The worst warrens for non bolters I have come across was where rabbits where previously (and regularly) being worked for hawks. Had to dig every trip but had some good bags, best was 7 in a stop end. Felt like Paul Daniels pulling those rabbits out one after the other. Lol.

aye i got asked to stop ferreting a farm as the british hawk society had 2 days booked  on it , the rabbits only had 20 yards to run between the burrows there was no chance of the hawks catching them they where only exercising the buggers , every trip after that the spade had to be used  worth it though even though it was nearly 1000 feet up the hills  

12 hours ago, Netmaker said:

pal you are either a sick mother fcuker for snapping out the teeth or you are trying to get a rise out of people on here

I’m definitely a sick f****r in to real f****d up shit , pulling legs of spiders wings of flies .. hiding  the tv remote ,wetting the toilet paper ... the real sick stuffff 

• Haha 1
On 14/07/2019 at 19:04, Netmaker said:

I fed hole carcase for 40 plus yrs and had to dig twice so your idea of ferrets fed hole you will have to dig is out the window my friend kibble is for dogs and cats and then at a push

Except that now you are saying that you get your mate to dig for you which completely shafts your argument. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Netmaker said:

except it don't completely shafts my argument Elchapo stated that feeding dry stopped ferrets killing in I stated that I fed hole carcase and only dug twice in 40 odd yr as I have a back injury so my mate digs for 

You obviously haven’t met “OT “ yet lol 

• Haha 1