Fu*k the dried crap ........

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feed them right from the start .......  

All them going kill to ground now so you’ll have buy a locator ??kibble all the way means no digging  big up the vegetarian ferrets ??

And they’re never to young to start .......  

Posted Images

yes you are right there is some good ferreting people out there and like you I have been out with some unfortunately I injured my back as a kid when I was thrown from a horse and had to have a rod placed in it so I am unable to dig for myself so rely on someone to dig for me but at least I still get out on a regular bases 

photo3.jpg

A Scratch , it don't  impress me ! I have had bigger injuries out Rabbiting...…...as you would if you went...…….whenever I reply I like to put a picture up as most people would if they anything to show ……..where are yours ?

DSCF0028_zps871efda7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am to busy ferreting to take photos never have I do when out shooting of the dog or out bushing up but never ferreting  and as for a scratch I think not you must be john Rambo if you have had bigger  you crack on buddy as I will 

12 hours ago, micky said:

If you say so .

In my life time I have been out with some  great Ferreting lads and what made them good was their expert use of the Spade..... a good Ferreter digs quick and moves on frig all that Fieldcraft rubbish its nonsense  if rabbits are going to bolt they will and now days you have the kit to get them that don't .

micks pics 292.jpg

This made me laugh, Aussies just do it better  - Doug grins. 

• Haha 1

i can only really agree with micky on this one....whenever I'm out for a good days ferreting the spade is out a good bit....don't get me wrong theres the odd days when it might only get used a few times ....but for the most part on the good days you can bet theres a dig on every warren....

if your never digging theres rabbits being left underground.....and that's a fact....cant believe I just used that word...

that said ...theres nowt wrong with skimming around with a ferret that wont stick ....bolting bits here and there.....I have a little jill like this....happy to sit in your pocket bolting easy rabbits that wont to bolt....then leave anything that wont...shes a handy critter .....but you just have to be honest

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i can only really agree with micky on this one....whenever I'm out for a good days ferreting the spade is out a good bit....don't get me wrong theres the odd days when it might only get used a few times ....but for the most part on the good days you can bet theres a dig on every warren....

if your never digging theres rabbits being left underground.....and that's a fact....cant believe I just used that word...

that said ...theres nowt wrong with skimming around with a ferret that wont stick ....bolting bits here and there.....I have a little jill like this....happy to sit in your pocket bolting easy rabbits that wont to bolt....then leave anything that wont...shes a handy critter .....but you just have to be honest

have to agree with you there. by the way that little Jill is useless and not worth shed space. you should give it to me without delay?

• Like 1

the fact I said I didn't dig is as a result of a accident I had as already stated and photo to show I have only dug twice in 40 odd yr because I cant dig but have a good mate who comes a long with me and he can dig like a f#ing JCB I pay for the fuel and the grub and he gets half the catch I don't need to put photos up to prove anything not to you micky or anyone else as the stinkers I bred when I need to out cross when I need to and any kits that are surplus I gift to people 

7 hours ago, fred90 said:

have to agree with you there. by the way that little Jill is useless and not worth shed space. you should give it to me without delay?

no ..I like the old gal....shes at least 7 and it might be 8....and this summer she never came in season..so she has been left in with the two hobs......funny though this last season she killed in a few times and stayed for ages.......

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

no ..I like the old gal....shes at least 7 and it might be 8....and this summer she never came in season..so she has been left in with the two hobs......funny though this last season she killed in a few times and stayed for ages.......

my kind of ferret mate. then again I am only playing at it these days but enjoy it.