Fu*k the dried crap ........

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feed them right from the start .......  

All them going kill to ground now so you’ll have buy a locator ??kibble all the way means no digging  big up the vegetarian ferrets ??

And they’re never to young to start .......  

Posted Images

how can kibble be natural to dog's or ferrets? I would say all but the resident half wit on here feed meat. as for feeding rabbit causes killing in absolute bxxxxcks. ferrets are ferrets some will stay with a rabbit and have to be dug to. others will leave it and move on. you don't know what they are till you work them. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

I fed hole carcase for 40 plus yrs and had to dig twice so your idea of ferrets fed hole you will have to dig is out the window my friend kibble is for dogs and cats and then at a push

You have done well in those 40 plus years and just have two digs ? when I was doing a lot of Ferreting  come the end of January 20 or 30 digs a day,  were nothing and I know a few lads who have done the same , if your ferrets have only laid up twice in all that time the strain is no good .

Picture119.jpg

You said it in your first post  ! backtrack all you want but if you go ferreting often you will dig every day if you want a bag of Rabbits , I often read that people never have to dig  and I don't believe them because it does not happen and they are Liars 

micks pics 167.jpg

• Like 1

I don't lie my friend if you read the follow up post I said [I didn't say I had someone dig for me] I get my fair share of rabbits and other gear post was and is about feeding rabbit carcase to ferrets so please don't label me a lair and as for my ferrets being No good I have plenty people ask me for kits when I bred

• Like 1

If you say so .

In my life time I have been out with some  great Ferreting lads and what made them good was their expert use of the Spade..... a good Ferreter digs quick and moves on frig all that Fieldcraft rubbish its nonsense  if rabbits are going to bolt they will and now days you have the kit to get them that don't .

micks pics 292.jpg

• Like 3