Anyone on here know ....

I think a former safc legend is about to manage the toon and said it's always been his dream can't blame him really Stan managing the biggest side in the North East not really sure about safc don't really follow lower league football 

Messi, neymar, salah, ronaldo and mbabbe   all in talks as we speak.....apparently they have all agreed to buy out the remainder of their contracts at their respective clubs and play at Sunderland for free. Don’t know about you but to me it just proves the lure of playing for such an iconic football club remains strong no matter what league they are in and they will always continue to attract world class footballers.....

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Messi, neymar, salah, ronaldo and mbabbe   all in talks as we speak.....apparently they have all agreed to buy out the remainder of their contracts at their respective clubs and play at Sunderland for free. Don’t know about you but to me it just proves the lure of playing for such an iconic football club remains strong no matter what league they are in and they will always continue to attract world class footballers.....

Is this all FACT?

If Cattermole is available on a free then I would not be surprised if ‘the well known gambler ‘ Mr. Ashley makes it happen. Just going for avoiding relegation this season again and any fun that Mr. Ashley can have at the expense of the NUFC supporters who have never appreciated what he had done for OUR club then it could happen 

22 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Going ok Stan.

Wev Signed 2 good defenders at this level.

One of whom a host of championship clubs were courting.

Both young lads early 20s.

Wev also signed what looks like a decent enough back up keeper .

Wev got Catts off the wage bill on 30k per week.

Donald Love off on 8k per week.

Matthews would of been on around 10k

imo it wouldn't be popular but I'd be after shifting 

Oviado who will be on 20k plus

Honeyman who be on 15-20k

McGeady who was class for us last season but at 33 yrs old is one knock away from ages on the treatment table and at 20k per week it's a luxury we can't afford.

Power who I'm just not keen on who will be on 5k most probs.

Bring in a young athletic box to box midfielder ' another Striker and maybe another defender and we are sorted.

Denver Hume - Defence

Bali Mumba - Midfield

Ethan Robson - Midfield

Elliot Embleton - Midfield

Benji Kimpioka - Forward

all good Academy Lads who should be getting their chance this season.

Even maybe Hackett should be getting a sniff.

Re Bruce I'm over the moon for him.

A decent bloke who supports newcastle although as with Bobby Robson who was from Co Durham thus not a Geordie either is Bruce who hails from Corbridge in Northumberland .

I think Bruce and The Scum are about the level of one another.

A good fit ?

And there it is.........lovely stuff ! 

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And here's the expert on everything from Ancient British History to Bio Diversive Bog Fuel lol

?

The offer is still open, anything you want to know just ask ;)