59 minutes ago, Deker said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What is your issue insulting others, check out yourself what a Spitfire looks like and compare it with the image you posted, which you insist is a Spitfire.

You are mistaken by a large amount, your image is not a Spitfire and looks nothing like one!

The alleged obnoxious uninformed know far more than you!

:thumbs:

Think you took the bait, swallowed the hook, jumped in the landing net, probably just about to fillet yourself now! ? ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put this on another thread recently, in some guys garden near Newquay. Cheers, D.

Think you took the bait, swallowed the hook, jumped in the landing net, probably just about to fillet yourself now! ? ? 

? You’re a trier.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, riohog said:

looks very much like a plane made by the old auster aurcraft company in reasby  leicestershire 

Your'e right, I think they started out as an Auster A06 then got converted to an observation plane during the war.

2 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

Your'e right, I think they started out as an Auster A06 then got converted to an observation plane during the war.

my mother worked for auster in the 60,s untill they went skint ,they had a place in shoreham aswell she used to get flown down every month in one of there later twin engined planes , 

• Like 1
On 14/07/2019 at 00:07, Rusty_terrier said:

20190302_121545.jpg.4f7a848b6c6d9793fbb3c0db9af7fb24.jpg20190302_132619.jpg.518a90732512ff73655cd1edda751822.jpg

Spitfire at Edinburgh  museum 

Don't be so silly. they're ME 109's and their hot on the tail of the lone rangers personal airplane.  If you look closely you will notice the name of the lone rangers bestest mate TomTom painted on the fin.  Spitfire indèed