Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Black dog 1 said:

You must like SE stuff rh Is that blood in any of your dogs by any chanceΒ 

Not at the moment, but I've seen plenty from that line.

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Not at the moment, but I've seen plenty from that line.

Where they any good like herd there hard and get retired early πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆ

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Black dog 1 said:

Where they any good like herd there hard and get retired early πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆ

Seen a few like that😘

Share this post


Link to post

By keeping with tradition maybe you should be asking for names of ancestors to help with making up peds πŸ˜‰

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Mooching Celt said:

By keeping with tradition maybe you should be asking for names of ancestors to help with making up peds πŸ˜‰

Never owned or worked a terrier with a pedigree in my life mate, not the circle I want involved in nor care aboutπŸ˜‚

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Γ—