22 hours ago, The Fishlocker said:

Here is a follow on video from the one I posted last week on how to make a lobster/crab pot. Showing my homemade pots in action and what we catch in them.

Great bit of film ……..I envy you ,

Absolutely fantastic!! You are living the dream. Keep up the videos, at least land lubbers like me can experience your kind of life vicariously , if not in reality. Watching them only makes me more determined to retire and get a boat .....and hopefully not end up a drowning/ lost at sea statistic. ?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Absolutely fantastic!! You are living the dream. Keep up the videos, at least land lubbers like me can experience your kind of life vicariously , if not in reality. Watching them only makes me more determined to retire and get a boat .....and hopefully not end up a drowning/ lost at sea statistic. ?

Why put it off until then? I know a few folks that went into boat shares until retirement and then bought their own. I have begun building a playlist for the small boat owner/user that may have some useful videos in for you. It’s on my channel. ?

Edited by The Fishlocker
  • Thanks 1