Lurchers dog or bitches

males,  you can work them all year, haven't got have hassle  when they come in to season (heat) ,  and in general  males can have harder temp  than bitches , not all ive got 2 males here with sensitive  temps, and i had a bitch  was as hard as nails . but as said on average  a good  male dog  are the better working dog i think .

• Like 5
4 hours ago, bird said:

males,  you can work them all year, haven't got have hassle  when they come in to season (heat) ,  and in general  males can have harder temp  than bitches , not all ive got 2 males here with sensitive  temps, and i had a bitch  was as hard as nails . but as said on average  a good  male dog  are the better working dog i think .

If you ad up all the time you waste why the dogs cock the fecking leg up every post Bush and match stick on average every 3 seconds a bitches season is nothing, drives me up the wall lol

Bitches for me?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

No difference at all its just your own preference 

Think that’s it. There’s going to be good and bad on both sides. I have 2 dogs and a bitch pup. I feel like I have bonded better with the bitch. I think the more you have bonded with them the more you enjoy working with them. 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, white van man said:

Think that’s it. There’s going to be good and bad on both sides. I have 2 dogs and a bitch pup. I feel like I have bonded better with the bitch. I think the more you have bonded with them the more you enjoy working with them. 

True ive a better bond with my 2 dogs than my 2 bitches  every dog  or bitch is different you cant compare them 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nowt annoys me more than watching a.m dog cock it’s leg an piss over ye kids toys, corner a bench, trough a flowers or anything else☹️  Keep a bitchy nice an fit an they rarely have seasons aswell so that’s what works for me, saw some cracking dogs but they no for me

Birds dog brin favourite hobby is sidling up to folks and pissing up there leg dead quick half the time they dont realise always keep brin in view or you end up wi a right rank trousers 

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

We had a Doberman as kids, well the ole granny did an we used to walk it, that dog used to piss up the lollipop woman’s welly boot every time it passed her, she was ole an didn’t have a clue but we thought it was great?

Think must be doberman  in bryn,lol Yeh,as Blacky said Bryn a twat for it. I was at weston park  again about few back when I didnt have Buck. Was looking  at few coats in the stalls  Wasnt really watching him ,when he cocked his leg up on leather jacket on one of the racks. The bloke seen him a big fat packi  he went fookin nuts lol. Wanted  £100 quid to have  it cleaned,told him to feck off ,its game fair and dogs walk about there.  We nearly came to blows  ,his mate and  bloke watching it kick off  separate  us lol,yep bloody old Bryn will get in trouble.  Buck no to bad  like that  ,Yeh males  can be a pain at times  more so at game fair lol

55 minutes ago, bird said:

Think must be doberman  in bryn,lol Yeh,as Blacky said Bryn a twat for it. I was at weston park  again about few back when I didnt have Buck. Was looking  at few coats in the stalls  Wasnt really watching him ,when he cocked his leg up on leather jacket on one of the racks. The bloke seen him a big fat packi  he went fookin nuts lol. Wanted  £100 quid to have  it cleaned,told him to feck off ,its game fair and dogs walk about there.  We nearly came to blows  ,his mate and  bloke watching it kick off  separate  us lol,yep bloody old Bryn will get in trouble.  Buck no to bad  like that  ,Yeh males  can be a pain at times  more so at game fair lol

Should a dropped one on him ray cheeker fecker atb bill

• Haha 1