1 minute ago, Bosun11 said:

No such thing....

Must be one of those where "you have to be in the right circle" or " there out there if you know where to look" or the stupid winking face .

• Haha 1

If by game bred you mean " bred from and for gameness " then id say there is no such thing.

However if by game bred you mean " will fire up at another dog and on occasion even bite it " then id say theres the odd few out there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Game bred English bull terrier is like saying a game bred poodle , there’s plenty out there wich will start a fight with dogs in the street but game breed means bred game for a box and I can’t name one game bred English bull terrier that made champion , they were used in early days crossed to staffs and Wheaton’s but the lads that did that will tell you ( would off most gone ) that is because they used what they could get there hands on , plenty out there grabbing big wild hogs etc but that’s not exactly game bred , think in some other country’s there’s people who still use them but after 30 minits there burning up and blowing out there arse which is when most proper game bred dogs are just getting started  but seen as tho it’s illegal in this and most other countries I couldn’t see anyone planning on anyone owning up to having one and especially to someone who’s first post is asking people who are breeding game dogs ...

• Like 7

Just now, gnasher16 said:

If by game bred you mean " bred from and for gameness " then id say there is no such thing.

However if by game bred you mean " will fire up at another dog and on occasion even bite it " then id say theres the odd few out there.

Plenty them gas bag types Quick  to grab a mut  on the street

@Elchapo yes i was referring to bred from or for gameness,irrelevant it its my first post or not, Being a new member does not mean new to dogs...id be very surpised if your comparison from an ebt to a poodle has any relevance. Be some poodle to do 30mins🙈there are plenty of well experience terrier men out their keeping working dogs still breeding working dogs to ebt's

There are lines of really big 40kg English bulls here that are bred for pigs.Years ago a thug where I lived had what he thought was a game bred EB,it walked passed the brothers Jeep dog sleeping on his chain and shrunk about 4 sizes,so game he wasn't.

1 hour ago, Darc89 said:

@Elchapo yes i was referring to bred from or for gameness,irrelevant it its my first post or not, Being a new member does not mean new to dogs...id be very surpised if your comparison from an ebt to a poodle has any relevance. Be some poodle to do 30mins🙈there are plenty of well experience terrier men out their keeping working dogs still breeding working dogs to ebt's

Well if you no that there lads out there breeding them to there terriers what you on here asking  for then ??and the terriers can’t be much cop if there still outing then to English bulls .. Coming on in your first post asking people if they breeding game bred bull terriers ... you mite aswell if asked if anyone breeding fighting dogs lol ...nothing to do with your first post meaning you don’t no anything about dogs . More along the lines of your first post asking people if the breeding dogs for illegal activities 

• Like 2

@Elchapo my post had nothing what so ever to do with "dog fighting". the terriers can’t be much cop if there still outing then to English bulls" , is it that the bulls still have in them that fellas are breeding of them still was more along the lines of my question ? Dogging foxes (vermin) is not an illegal activity in ireland

• Like 1

Germany,Serbia,Europe is probably about your  best bet👍....no point asking on here....every f****r is an expert🙄

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Darc89 said:

What possible qualities could an experienced terrier man find in one of those egg headed monstrosities that he wouldnt find in a Pit Bull ?.....in what way does your average Ebt out perform your average Pit Bull ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2