Don't tell me this illegal....

....or I will scream!

Walked miles today shooti......scaring winged vermin on crops and had a blast.

Got some good sho.....scaring done.

Then near the end of the walk bumped into stoaty. A little squeak to get his attention and that was that.

IMG_20190712_130142.jpg.30fa1c011e37d8736610010faf7d010a.jpg

Don't tell me I can't do this as resus is a no go!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Please tell me you did not extinguish life as we know it. ? That poor little helpless creature which would do you no harm.? The produce of years of cultivation to produce Ermine.? You heartless person you. The world's gone crazy. Jok.

• Haha 1

Full List:

https://basc.org.uk/game-and-gamekeeping/quarry-species-shooting-seasons/

Just a piece of advice, the Police read this and other forums. Always make sure you are within the law before posting pictures and details of kills. :good:

A member recently fell foul of this when using ammunition that wasn't intended to be used in his gun strictly according to the letter of the law. Luckily he got warned, but you never know what the outcome will be.

Edited by Alsone
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
4 hours ago, Alsone said:

Just a piece of advice, the Police read this and other forums. Always make sure you are within the law before posting pictures and details of kills. :good:

A member recently fell foul of this when using ammunition that wasn't intended to be used in his gun strictly according to the letter of the law. Luckily he got warned, but you never know what the outcome will be.

That is only speculation.  Just because that person wrote that statement doesn't prove anything. You have taken a speculative statement and thrown it out there as a proven act. If I write on here that I had a long chat with a space man about his companion big cat that he allows to roam the countryside at night. Are you going to come on here writing how that statement is true. Irregardless of the lack of substantiation and it is stupidity  ?  Plod ain't got the manpower to come out and investigate real crime and burglaries let alone reading the posts on here and multitudes of other sites and the hundreds of posts daily. Then there's the multitudes of sites spewing  out  hatred towards others.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Meece said:

That is only speculation.  Just because that person wrote that statement doesn't prove anything. You have taken a speculative statement and thrown it out there as a proven act. If I write on here that I had a long chat with a space man about his companion big cat that he allows to roam the countryside at night. Are you going to come on here writing how that statement is true. Irregardless of the lack of substantiation and it is stupidity  ?  Plod ain't got the manpower to come out and investigate real crime and burglaries let alone reading the posts on here and multitudes of other sites and the hundreds of posts daily. Then there's the multitudes of sites spewing  out  hatred towards others.

What he said is hearsay until proven otherwise granted, although not much reason to post that before disappearing from a forum. I don't think the member concerned needed an excuse to stop posting.

Believe what you want in relation to the police. It's your cert so post whatever you feel comfortable with. It's naive to believe that no-one ever reads here.