Ftao walshie

Ok Kev thanks. I pop in and have a look now and again.

I'm getting ready to retire early next year if things go to plan. Not fishing much, if at all, kinda lost my mojo for fishing TBH. Hopefully get it back when i've finished work. Only got Tess left now and she's getting on, all my permo is being built on, so no more Dogs either. Suppose i'm just treading water at the moment, waiting till I can finish. Can't wait.

I'll look in around the comp time, as always it does everyone a credit who make it such  a success. Wife's 50th on the 17th August, so probably won't be there, but i'll stick  a few quid in the kitty for the good course once a page gets put up. 

Tight lines everyone and good luck. ?

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Ossie n Arch said:

Ok Kev thanks. I pop in and have a look now and again.

I'm getting ready to retire early next year if things go to plan. Not fishing much, if at all, kinda lost my mojo for fishing TBH. Hopefully get it back when i've finished work. Only got Tess left now and she's getting on, all my permo is being built on, so no more Dogs either. Suppose i'm just treading water at the moment, waiting till I can finish. Can't wait.

I'll look in around the comp time, as always it does everyone a credit who make it such  a success. Wife's 50th on the 17th August, so probably won't be there, but i'll stick  a few quid in the kitty for the good course once a page gets put up. 

Tight lines everyone and good luck. ?

Glad you're well mate, retirement...you lucky git!! Lol

Hopefully you get the rods out again soon mate, the offers always there if you want to come down and try something different, sea fishing etc....

Anyway...nice to hear from you mate, take it steady..

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Ossie n Arch said:

Sad news. Chin up fella.

Iam allright arch its our lass and the lad that have taken it the worst hope your well havnt heard or seen owt from you for a bit

18 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Glad you're well mate, retirement...you lucky git!! Lol

Hopefully you get the rods out again soon mate, the offers always there if you want to come down and try something different, sea fishing etc....

Anyway...nice to hear from you mate, take it steady..

Flucking hell kev the thing you got me capsised [BANNED TEXT] you going to get arch to paddle he.s not small ffs is he take no notice arch your safer on land lol

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, twobob said:

Flucking hell kev the thing you got me capsised [BANNED TEXT] you going to get arch to paddle he.s not small ffs is he take no notice arch your safer on land lol

Lol....got a little thing with an engine now...might even stay afloat with you on it...lol

• Like 1