New pup I shall be collecting when old enough

I've owned 3 dogs in 28 yrs....only keep bitches as a rule....get a good un,and you get your pick of the best working studs?got 5 bitches and 1 dog on at the minute.....the dog is a f***ing prick....if my kids wernt so attached to him ,he be gone?

good luck with your up pal ?

• Like 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to having another pup to train and bring on I’m really looking forward to having a team of 2 again 

I’ve always said I’d have a lurcher called swift one day. in our family it’s normally a family thing picking names out a hat that we like then done on heads or tails on a coin to the final names till

Few pictures I was sent of the pups 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I've owned 3 dogs in 28 yrs....only keep bitches as a rule....get a good un,and you get your pick of the best working studs?got 5 bitches and 1 dog on at the minute.....the dog is a f***ing prick....if my kids wernt so attached to him ,he be gone?

good luck with your up pal ?

I have found that dogs spend most of their time thinking of new and interesting ways to be a cent 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Come on then what's her name then? 

I’ve always said I’d have a lurcher called swift one day. in our family it’s normally a family thing picking names out a hat that we like then done on heads or tails on a coin to the final names till there’s only one??This time there was no room for luck of the coin or intervention from the family this pup is my treat to my self for all the hard work I’ve put in to our house since moving house I’ve pretty much renovated it single handedly while doing a normal day job I’ve done my self to complete exhaustion at times so she’s my treat to my self she’s named swift ??

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ve always said I’d have a lurcher called swift one day. in our family it’s normally a family thing picking names out a hat that we like then done on heads or tails on a coin to the final names till there’s only one??This time there was no room for luck of the coin or intervention from the family this pup is my treat to my self for all the hard work I’ve put in to our house since moving house I’ve pretty much renovated it single handedly while doing a normal day job I’ve done my self to complete exhaustion at times so she’s my treat to my self she’s named swift ??

Top man. Like that name always wanted a dog named gypsy myself but feel it would suit a bitch better so that's for that maybe one day dog for me. If not I'll just convince someone else to call there dog it instead ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Top man. Like that name always wanted a dog named gypsy myself but feel it would suit a bitch better so that's for that maybe one day dog for me. If not I'll just convince someone else to call there dog it instead ?

???that’s the way mate

28 minutes ago, poxon said:

Well done fella ?.  How long til you pick her up, looks about 3 1/2  weeks in pic?

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well done fella ?.  How long til you pick her up, looks about 3 1/2  weeks in pic?

Cheers mate. Your good! Yeah she’s about 3 1/2 weeks in the pic there about a month old now so not long till I go pick her up should be great timing because the house will be finished by then so I’ll have loads of disposable time on my hands to put in to the pup an other dogs 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Cheers mate. Your good! Yeah she’s about 3 1/2 weeks in the pic there about a month old now so not long till I go pick her up should be great timing because the house will be finished by then so I’ll have loads of disposable time on my hands to put in to the pup an other dogs 

Sounds spot on mate, all the best with it all ?