New pup I shall be collecting when old enough

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to having another pup to train and bring on I’m really looking forward to having a team of 2 again 

I’ve always said I’d have a lurcher called swift one day. in our family it’s normally a family thing picking names out a hat that we like then done on heads or tails on a coin to the final names till

Few pictures I was sent of the pups 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Shortstraw said:

Nice.....fun days ahead. What breeding you gone with?

Same again mix of collie greyhound whippet greyhound bedlington greyhound deerhound bred out of a bitch I bred put to another dog of similar breeding

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, poxon said:

Same again mix of collie greyhound whippet greyhound bedlington greyhound deerhound bred out of a bitch I bred put to another dog of similar breeding

Is it out of the litter that was spoken about a few weeks ago mate, can't think of the name now, vickie?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Yeah very similar markings mate. Bitch mate I bond better with bitches 

Very nice mate. Yeah I bond better with bitches. Just seem to have that little bit of an edge in the working 'for' me, rather than more for themselves. For me that is, I know it's the other way round for others.

You  thinking maybe creating your own line with this type mate, you got a few of the same family between a few of your mates and yourself?

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Very nice mate. Yeah I bond better with bitches. Just seem to have that little bit of an edge in the working 'for' me, rather than more for themselves. For me that is, I know it's the other way round for others.

You  thinking maybe creating your own line with this type mate, you got a few of the same family between a few of your mates and yourself?

Yeah potentially thinking of type rather than line breeding mate when I need replacements I mean it’s a long long way off if it happens but I’ve put my self in a real good position but it could all go pear shaped I mean if the bitch I’ve got now running continues to improve An is a good stable bitch that can be relied up on to deliver the goods she could potentially go back to one of her nephews out of vickys litter if any of them turned out good or this pup I’ve got off vicky if she turns out good she could go back to father or gran sire but to be honest I’d rather go back to a decent form track dog because there’s loads already in both sides of the breeding I could end up to cloddy but I’m firm on defiantly keeping this type as they seem to really suit my land and style but I’m a long way off breeding any thing again for a long while 

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, fred90 said:

Nice pup sure you will do well with it. don't know what it is with dog's I can't seem to take to them and I have been around some good ones. always bitches for me. 

Hope so fred. Same with me I just think the bond is not as strong with dogs 

52 minutes ago, poxon said:

Hope so fred. Same with me I just think the bond is not as strong with dogs 

I'm total opposite not a fan of bitches not owned one myself but been around them and just dosnt feel the same to me. Also I can't be dealing with seasons. But never know what the future holds I may end up with one yet. 

• Like 1