rapid mk1 in 20 cal

Just bought another rapid this will be my 12 one let's hope I can keep hold of this one /it comes in a cammo soft touche stock very light keV g silencer the gun is a beauty to look at /I will get some pics up when its not raining/as soon as I get back from Dubai its off to Paul sewels for a full service as its got a slight leak but got it at a very good price so I'm not bothered about paying for a service /the big felleh has just give me a lovely scope and mounts for it but I will not be putting them on till after the service has been done

• Like 4

spoke to paul last night mate before I bought this gun ,hes doing it for me mate,turn over a bit longer but im in no hurry for it back plenty of other rifles,good lad is paul pav as you know

• Like 1

yeh even though hes working hard he still trys to help people out hes a great bloke and knows his way around the guns his work is top notch,always willing to help off to dubai Tuesday when I get back it will be going straight to paul

It sounds nice Jeff but, I'll be surprised if you stick with that Marmite calibre mate.

I can only see you being happy with something like a completely original .177 MFR that likes a heavily pellet :hmm:

........... Just a guess mind :thumbs: