She's finally here!

Not been on here for a while. Had day out at Malton show. At last minute decided to take pip and then decided to try her in the comps when we got there. 

Few fun ones to start with that kids took her in:
Best Lamping Bedlington Cross 2nd
Best Running dog any breed 3rd
Best cross bitch 2nd

Then at the end she went into the 'championship' comp and only managed to bag second place!!! 

I know a few on here scoff at these things but its for a bit of fun out of season. The misus and kids loved it and so did I. The bitch did us proud. Cracking day out all in all.

Screenshot_20210801-193137_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-193204_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-192944_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-193107_Gallery.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been on second 500mileish round trip, this time to bring the pup home with me. Cracking little pup. Lovely wi kids and other dogs. Good day, let the fun begin! 1/2Grey 3/8Whip 1/8Beddy

I spent a long time reading and researching different mixes and breeds. Spoke to a few on here over PM about theirs to get some more info.  99% of what I plan on doing will be bunnies either ferr

Cheers fella Was talking to the lad and he said someone who was due to view rang him at last minute and said they had found summat closer. One of the main traits in a lurcher that, locality! Bonk

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Not been on here for a while. Had day out at Malton show. At last minute decided to take pip and then decided to try her in the comps when we got there. 

Few fun ones to start with that kids took her in:
Best Lamping Bedlington Cross 2nd
Best Running dog any breed 3rd
Best cross bitch 2nd

Then at the end she went into the 'championship' comp and only managed to bag second place!!! 

I know a few on here scoff at these things but its for a bit of fun out of season. The misus and kids loved it and so did I. The bitch did us proud. Cracking day out all in all.

Screenshot_20210801-193137_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-193204_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-192944_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-193107_Gallery.jpg

Nice looking bitch in good condition, credit to you mate ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Last minute my arse you been buying clothes all year for the shows by the looks of you ??

always said that was a Bonny type, iv been a round a few collie crosses teal similar to yours an all left an impression on me so maybe I’m biased ? 

Mate who I go out with said 'you look more country than when we are in the actual country'! I did tell him it was a Sunday so my best trackies were in the wash ?

No collie in her, 1/2grey 3/8whip 1/8beddy. She is often mistaken for collie though with the colour. 

How's your pup coming on pal?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Missed that one. Was going to go see the hounds but had cows to see to ? how did you get on? 

kids got a few rosettes between the showers, daughter likes the horse displays mainly so will likely pop along to Exford in a couple of weeks as there's plenty of horsey stuff.

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

kids got a few rosettes between the showers, daughter likes the horse displays mainly so will likely pop along to Exford in a couple of weeks as there's plenty of horsey stuff.

Hopefully see you there ?? 

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...