She's finally here!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been on second 500mileish round trip, this time to bring the pup home with me. Cracking little pup. Lovely wi kids and other dogs. Good day, let the fun begin! 1/2Grey 3/8Whip 1/8Beddy

I spent a long time reading and researching different mixes and breeds. Spoke to a few on here over PM about theirs to get some more info.  99% of what I plan on doing will be bunnies either ferr

Cheers fella Was talking to the lad and he said someone who was due to view rang him at last minute and said they had found summat closer. One of the main traits in a lurcher that, locality! Bonk

Posted Images

On 06/07/2019 at 19:04, W. Katchum said:

It’s been a long day in the sun? 

I may be a lot a things pal but I savvy enough to know when somebody had thought summat throo asked folk questions done a bit research an waited it out for the right pup? an folk like deserve a pat on the back an the folk that see a run on fb or a pic of summat dead an go buy an adult dog an flog it, ruin it an sell it on still deserve a pat on the head, with a dyke hammer ?? 

il send em down to ye don might come in handy...

842.JPG

On 13/10/2019 at 18:59, colliejohn said:

Lovely looking pup, all the best with her. Regards Collie John.

Thanks pal, thought you might like her! Has collie colours but no collie in her. I was picking between her and a brindle at the time, glad I went for her now.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Sorry she ?

8 month now. I haven't worked her as such. Took her ferreting once for a quick outing. Them from other night was just a general late walk off lead. 2 of em she disappeared and caught with no lamp on. 3rd one I saw but basically kicked it out its seat and she had it in 2 yards. One other one got up and made it to a burrow. 

I have been well impressed with her but she is my first runner so not really got anything to compare her to.

She didn't wana give em up tho, sort of circling me about 5 yards away, so need to work on that! Other than general mooch and maybe another ferreting trip or two I won't be working her till next season. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

8 month now. I haven't worked her as such. Took her ferreting once for a quick outing. Them from other night was just a general late walk off lead. 2 of em she disappeared and caught with no lamp on. 3rd one I saw but basically kicked it out its seat and she had it in 2 yards. One other one got up and made it to a burrow. 

I have been well impressed with her but she is my first runner so not really got anything to compare her to.

She didn't wana give em up tho, sort of circling me about 5 yards away, so need to work on that! Other than general mooch and maybe another ferreting trip or two I won't be working her till next season. 

Just keep doing what your doing with her?she's obviously switched on to rabbits now... Work on her recall and retrieve... Everything else should fall into place ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1