She's finally here!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been on second 500mileish round trip, this time to bring the pup home with me. Cracking little pup. Lovely wi kids and other dogs. Good day, let the fun begin! 1/2Grey 3/8Whip 1/8Beddy

I spent a long time reading and researching different mixes and breeds. Spoke to a few on here over PM about theirs to get some more info.  99% of what I plan on doing will be bunnies either ferr

Cheers fella Was talking to the lad and he said someone who was due to view rang him at last minute and said they had found summat closer. One of the main traits in a lurcher that, locality! Bonk

Posted Images

She seems to have settled really quickly compared to previous dogs. Bit of crying when she first went to bed but not for long. Her whole body language is that of a happy relaxed dog aswell. Very happy with her so far.

The lab isn't impressed but is getting better. Will be Bessie mates with time no doubt.

Back legs like a kangaroo  , should be a fast one when she's grown!

IMG-20190707-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20190707-WA0004.jpg

• Like 3
16 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Mentioned this in a previous thread but for me getting a pup was crucial rather than an older dog, the early days bonding time is absolutely crucial IMO. When you form a relationship with a dog it is a different level.

She has had half hour mad dash round garden, now bonding time sat on back step listening to the owls and different sounds.

IMG-20190706-WA0036.jpg

Well done mate, that's the way to do it.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Looks like she has settled in well mate good luck for the future with her pal hope you both make some good memories pal atb longers01 

Struggling a bit to be honest mixing with our other dogs. The lab didn't like her and is coming round but one of the terriors has had a couple goes at her today so having to manage that closely. Just another hurdle! We will get there.

I no what you mean mate that’s part of introducing a new dog into your pack but give um time pal and hopefully they will except her mate only time will tell mate buggers them terriers like hope it all comes good pal atb longers01 

On 06/07/2019 at 19:26, ryaldinhio said:

Been on second 500mileish round trip, this time to bring the pup home with me. Cracking little pup. Lovely wi kids and other dogs. Good day, let the fun begin!

1/2Grey

3/8Whip

1/8Beddy

IMG-20190706-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20190706-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20190706-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20190706-WA0015.jpg

Lovely pup hope it turns out a cracker for you ???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1