Nice mooch

Ye he looks a strong bugger mate bet he takes some holding when something pops out haha  im in hull mate don’t no how far away that is from you pal but distance isn’t a problem for me if there’s a invite for a good day out with the dogs mate cheers for the offer bird   much appreciated pal atb longers01 

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Dogs look well bird ??You need to make your last dog a bedlington greyhound ray retire from the game all guns blazing You won’t regret it you only live once??

I’d like to see a bed/ grey in action....bet there cracking little grafters.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, poxon said:

Dogs look well bird ??You need to make your last dog a bedlington greyhound ray retire from the game all guns blazing You won’t regret it you only live once??

Unless ray breeds himself he may have some trouble tracking a litter down bred from the right parents atb.

Edited by Marvel
18 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Unless ray breeds himself he may have some trouble tracking a litter down bred from the right parents atb.

He might do but it depends Ray might get lucky If he puts the feelers out something interesting may come up but might have to wait a bit but something will turn up of interest ??

14 minutes ago, poxon said:

He might do but it depends Ray might get lucky If he puts the feelers out something interesting may come up but might have to wait a bit but something will turn up of interest ??

your right poxon theirs a an odd litter bred the right way but you don't always hear about it

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Marvel said:

your right poxon theirs a an odd litter bred the right way but you don't always hear about it

yeh very true  that mate,  i know the beddyx whippet x grey are far more common , and easier to get. but as ive said on here  before, i had the above way bred  30 odd years ago, and never really got on with dog. over the years ive met few lads who had the 1x beddy x grey, and they were similar  size  22-24 in  40-50lb there abouts, and were fairy easy going type lurcher to be around, maybe the whippet when added to the x gives different type temp , not as layed back , not knocking the beddyx whippet x grey as they great rabbit dogs , just think the 1x beddy x grey would suit  me better thats all, but no hurry to get another dog , i wait till old bryn gone, unless a 1x beddy x grey  came up lol, but as above  might not ever happen, Buck 7 end of month he keep me busy mooching about , and keeping me fit in my old years lol

• Like 1