Ear defenders

Do you wear them? Can someone reccomend a pair for me & my 6 yo who is desperate to come out with me. 

I wear little plastic plugs in ear type but thinking of getting some over ear defenders as left ear was ringing a bit earlier this week with 12gauge. Cheers.

Google, 3M peltor kids, this is what we put on my little mate Hugo, they are only about 15 quid off Amazon, they do adult ones in the peltor range as well but I don’t think they will do the pink ones to fit you ☹️?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Google, 3M peltor kids, this is what we put on my little mate Hugo, they are only about 15 quid off Amazon, they do adult ones in the peltor range as well but I don’t think they will do the pink ones to fit you ☹️?

Haha funnily enough I've just been reading them & ordered her a pair. Blue ones, she'd deck me if I got her anything pink!! 

• Like 1

I've got hearing loss due to gunfire and General high levels of engineering  noise over many years. I now use hearing aids due to certain frequency loss. I use various types of ear defenders when on the ranges  but I  just can't wear them when general shooting such as walked up or driven.  The best ear protection that I have found are Bilson soft plugs. They are like a plastic bag filled with cotton wool shaped like ear plugs. They are comfortable for many hours use and the 20 bore sounds like a gentle pop. Hearing damage is a long process that creeps up on you. And then its too late.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Gav said:

Wish the wife had listened to the bit about not dropping it, it could cause damage ?

Sorry I've lowered the tone again, I blame my age ?

Wish mine had listened about cleaning it!!!! 

• Haha 2