10/1 it’s RIP TODAY

John mccririck was funny as f**k.

Ignorant,rude and pig headed and excellent viewing.

I never get involved in rip threads because i just don't give a f**k as long as i don't know em but R.I.P john.you were taken far to soon and leaves me with a heavy heart but fly high with the angels and know you'll never be forgotten.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ginger beard said:

John mccririck was funny as f**k.

Ignorant,rude and pig headed and excellent viewing.

I never get involved in rip threads because i just don't give a f**k as long as i don't know em but R.I.P john.you were taken far to soon and leaves me with a heavy heart but fly high with the angels and know you'll never be forgotten.

Fukc me ginge was he your step dad .......

• Haha 1

I’m sure he was rude and ignorant and horrible to women and all of those things .. but he didn’t give a f@ck what anyone thought of him  !!! He was his own person and a character, and I admire that . Too few English eccentrics around now . The media is now run by politically correct Homosexuals, and he didn’t fit in to what they wanted us to watch ... sad .

• Like 9
1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

I’m sure he was rude and ignorant and horrible to women and all of those things .. but he didn’t give a f@ck what anyone thought of him  !!! He was his own person and a character, and I admire that . Too few English eccentrics around now . The media is now run by politically correct Homosexuals, and he didn’t fit in to what they wanted us to watch ... sad .

It’s a shame he wasn’t non binary or a Gemma Collins half x with a penis extension the media love that sort of thing esp a trump hating  transgender bbc sky news tv   journalist remainer 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1