That's townies for ya lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give Neil a call and ask him what the outcome was ? His number - 07802432689 from the vid  Let us know DMD ?

In my younger days when you used to pitch the bales up with a eval (pitch fork) you would be in the fields to gone 11pm if the rain was coming in. These muppets that move in and kick off about the sme

Posted Images

14 hours ago, dytkos said:

Same as them feckers who move to a village and complain about the church bells or cockerels crowing!

Cheers, D.

dead right mate......or my terrier howling cos ive left her behind on a ferreting trip....:whistling:

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Anyone know how the story ended?

Give Neil a call and ask him what the outcome was ?

His number - 07802432689 from the vid 

Let us know DMD ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Used to live end of a farm track tractors up and down till gone midnight some nights but there making there money to put food on the table good on those boys. And these fellas what a couple of pricks! 

• Like 2

In my younger days when you used to pitch the bales up with a eval (pitch fork) you would be in the fields to gone 11pm if the rain was coming in. These muppets that move in and kick off about the smell and the noise wan't to feck off back where they came from if they don't like it. The same twats that sign the petitions that get hunting banned and try to stop shooting and country pursuits, but think they have the right without permission to wander across fields leaving gate open or letting their dog chase stock. They have no idea how the countryside works.

Cheers Arry

• Like 7
28 minutes ago, sid g said:

mate of mine had racing pigeons for 20 year in his back yard no problem new people moved in behind them on a new build site complained about the noise , the smell and droppings on the washing , the council put restrictions on the times he could fly them out , and told him to reduce the numbers , have air con fitted in the loft and sound proofing he jacked em in ,in the end , ..  

Forgive me if I come across long winded here but that’s made me feel really sad for some reason. 

I spent my childhood in other c**ts back gardens , pigeon men , dog men , chickens being hauled around looking at pigeon shows that were absolutely packed to the rafters with people. there was once nearly 150 people in our towns pigeon club . For a wee town of around 2000 all up that’s not a bad effort . 

All my pals dads , grandads , uncles had lofts in the garden or the allotment . 

I don’t know a single fella under 40 with pigeons now. 

A way of life falling by the wayside. 

And to have that happen is nothing short of a c**ts trick. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You Scottish mate ?

And in the length of time it's taken for a response I'd say Stiff think the same as I, 

Dont be a nosey kunt ???

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

He sent me a message within a few minute mate ?

Was just curious place he described sounded like somewhere I know and I thought he was from west of Scotland.

Only pulling your chain rusty ??

• Like 1

Its a shocking indictment as to how soft we have become

i put up with everything as it’s oart and parcel of life

you get c**ts moving to the sleepy little village I live in and petitioning for  wednesday night bell ringing to be banned because it goes on till 9 pm 

bunch of Fanny’s

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, sid g said:

c**ts trick alright mate ,it was a nice set up aswell tiled roof nice paint job .think the fella who started the complaints had a few flat tyres over the years ..

Flat tyres?,ffs car should have gone up in flames just for starters..

• Haha 1