Fibre optics on a catty

See these things making some big shots in tournaments lately and some lads saying they would never go back so I got myself one and yes after only one or two shots it does appear to be a bit special, you can buy the GZK Mini hammer for around £60 or go direct to China and get a snide one for £6 ??? gamekeeper PPSG for size comparison 

7DD78D33-4A77-43BD-BACF-92DFD835F346.jpeg

9D460B60-34F8-4045-8460-AB6F0FD8528D.jpeg

A300B0F2-F75A-4094-B3E8-F0791027FE0F.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

On 21/08/2019 at 15:51, waltjnr said:

DSC_0419.JPG.932b35d05e04f96db1ca772afc45d869.JPGcheers Greyman, sent off for the snide, so Shootable! First outing and it done the biz! ?

Nice one Walt, I,m loving the cheap Chinese Snyds got a squirrel myself yesterday with mine sadly lost in undergrowth so no pics, keep em coming mate ?

Really enjoying me optic on me new raptor. Downed more gear in a couple weeks with this than a couple months with the ppmg and thats with good distance headshots.got me old tabbed antler sling and lead ready for when the leaves are off but for mooching down lanes or out with the dog raptor takes it for me. Closely followed by shaolin.

16 hours ago, C.green said:

Really enjoying me optic on me new raptor. Downed more gear in a couple weeks with this than a couple months with the ppmg and thats with good distance headshots.got me old tabbed antler sling and lead ready for when the leaves are off but for mooching down lanes or out with the dog raptor takes it for me. Closely followed by shaolin.

If you get chance can you post pic of it?

cheers

33 minutes ago, C.green said:

Ebay. Depends what u like i prefer lighter bands now on the sheshou .65 i think it is. Wouldnt touch theraband with a bargepole.

After lighter bands for 9 mm steel , what you recommend instead of tbg