An average day

Just a bit of a look at what an average day out and about is for me, I feel so blessed to have the permissions I do, with the varied opportunities, beauty and tranquilly something I don’t take for granted. You just got to love Australia. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, TOMO said:

must admit sirblessed....I loved oz when we went ....ok it was a holiday and holidays are usually good but I did think it was cracking country...

It's just so big with such a variety of landscape from tropical to mountains and everything in between, largely unpopulated and game galore, I was born in Scotland and have been back home for a few months but there is really no comparison and we wont mention the weather ? 

41 minutes ago, TOMO said:

did you move out there as a baby/kid ....were your mum and dad £10 pound poms???

My Dad moved Jobs from Rolls-Royce to Government Aircraft  Australia in 1964 Mum and Us two boys in tow I was 18 months old

• Like 1

3 of my best mates are ozy's .....2 of them went over as babys like you.....10 pound poms.....ones from perth and works  as paramedic now i.....wich is ironic as we worked on the doors together in spain....the others a coper ...hes from adaliade ...but joined the cops in the N.T ....cos they earned more....we was lucky to stay with them all and travel round oz back in 06-07

I'm on the border of New South Wales and Victoria a little bit cooler than N.T or Perth it's amazing how much weather differential there is from state to state here N.T is a bit hot for me almost settled in Perth nice spot in places.