Bull xs for this season?

I’ll be running this bitch she’s 2yrs old now not a bull x she’s a collie bedlington x home bred last season I didn’t really get her going till towards the back end of the season due to a injury she picked up in the summer due my negligence being a dick letting her run about with other dogs on baked ground we payed the price for it but gained in other ways distance lead walking the season was 3 quarters done by the time she was ready it was handy in a sense as she was mentally ready an sensible by the time it come to party time she took to the ferreting crack Quickly on the sheep farm I take care of no problem.with nets to start with till she got her head round what was going on in the new game we were playing An loved it. Lamping she was like a duck to water she sussed the lamping crack out really quick she’s a fast tight turning bitch she done well for the limited season she had I took a lamping buddy out they were loving her style of running an her pretty decent distance retrieve she’d done on our trip my head swelled up big time I was well chuffed it was like the bitch was showing off because she knows the other bitch that was with us was a real class bitch they traveled down about 2.5hours for a night out think they were pretty impressed with the bitch because the little experience she’d had at the time I’m really impressed so far with the bitch I can’t get my head round how easy going she’s been it’s almost as if she’s human an just knows what I  expect of her none of this head strong bedlington stuff none of this sensitive collie stuff it’s been plain sailing by far the easiest bitch I’ve trained next to her sister from the first litter I bred that died of lepto I’m really looking forward to this season to see if we can raise the bar a little An have a bit of a push there’s a couple more boxes I want to tick off and I’ll be well made up even more than I am already with her 

8F68BC7A-5D4E-4E96-9418-CCA6273CB643.jpeg

• Like 8

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my young WBG bitch Teal,looking forward to some nights out on the lamp and days with the terriers this coming season....she pick up where we left it and i will be happy......she's keeping my ferret Ki

This season's novice 

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ll be running this bitch she’s 2yrs old now not a bull x she’s a collie bedlington x home bred last season I didn’t really get her going till towards the back end of the season due to a injury she picked up in the summer due my negligence being a dick letting her run about with other dogs on baked ground we payed the price for it but gained in other ways distance lead walking the season was 3 quarters done by the time she was ready it was handy in a sense as she was mentally ready an sensible by the time it come to party time she took to the ferreting crack Quickly on the sheep farm I take care of no problem.with nets to start with till she got her head round what was going on in the new game we were playing An loved it. Lamping she was like a duck to water she sussed the lamping crack out really quick she’s a fast tight turning bitch she done well for the limited season she had I took a lamping buddy out they were loving her style of running an her pretty decent distance retrieve she’d done on our trip my head swelled up big time I was well chuffed it was like the bitch was showing off because she knows the other bitch that was with us was a real class bitch they traveled down about 2.5hours for a night out think they were pretty impressed with the bitch because the little experience she’d had at the time I’m really impressed so far with the bitch I can’t get my head round how easy going she’s been it’s almost as if she’s human an just knows what I  expect of her none of this head strong bedlington stuff none of this sensitive collie stuff it’s been plain sailing by far the easiest bitch I’ve trained next to her sister from the first litter I bred that died of lepto I’m really looking forward to this season to see if we can raise the bar a little An have a bit of a push there’s a couple more boxes I want to tick off and I’ll be well made up even more than I am already with her 

8F68BC7A-5D4E-4E96-9418-CCA6273CB643.jpeg

What is a home bred mate

Just now, Black neck said:

A just seen your comment Shaun and the picture hadn't come up so I'm flying back through the thread looking for cleavage 

Worra let down nice dogs tho

I was on about her puppies neck 

13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What is a home bred mate

Home bred = bred out of own bitch/stuff to keep a pup for my own needs not bought in out of stuff I don’t know the history of if the breeders were bull shitters or not to peddle there wears on 

4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Home bred = bred out of own bitch/stuff to keep a pup for my own needs not bought in out of stuff I don’t know the history of if the breeders were bull shitters or not to peddle there wears on 

Ahh what I meant is how are they bred like what the got in um 

You see me

16 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Ahh what I meant is how are they bred like what the got in um 

You see me

The dam is a line bred collie/greyhound x whippet/greyhound with a tiny bit of deerhound in there at the beginning of the line the line was started from a f1 Hancock bitch to a f1 deerhound greyhound in 1986 line bred whippet/greyhound was put in an heavy bred in to the line on both sides as the laws changed so did the breeding of the line went from work to racing the percentage of collie was reduced dramatically my old bitch was out of a racing bitch to a deer dog out of the same line that come back to use as a stud I wanted a collie greyhound at the time there was none available I didn’t fancy a direct Hancock dog so when I see a advertisement for the collie crosses i rang got some information ran it past my mate at the greyhound kennels who’s also a lurcher man said get on em the bitch done well for me day/night on rabbit loved tracking shot deer but not the biggest fan of retrieving shot fox full she f****d about to much she was great for bringing young local lads dogs on but most use different stuff not collie xs?

the sire is a f1 bedlington greyhound I struggled to find this dog took me over a year to find him only with the help of alun1960 off here I wanted a real un that had actually put the gear to bed in style an  numbers the only problem I faced was the dog wasn’t up for stud as the guy that owns him isn’t really in to breeding but we got there in the end????

So basically there out of a over bred collie crosses that had loads of running dog in there that racey bred Any more racey bred I might as well just bought a greyhound lol so I hit the mix with a big drop of decent terrier base blood seems to of gelled ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

The dam is a line bred collie/greyhound x whippet/greyhound with a tiny bit of deerhound in there at the beginning of the line the line was started from a f1 Hancock bitch to a f1 deerhound greyhound in 1986 line bred whippet/greyhound was put in an heavy bred in to the line on both sides as the laws changed so did the breeding of the line went from work to racing the percentage of collie was reduced dramatically my old bitch was out of a racing bitch to a deer dog out of the same line that come back to use as a stud I wanted a collie greyhound at the time there was none available I didn’t fancy a direct Hancock dog so when I see a advertisement for the collie crosses i rang got some information ran it past my mate at the greyhound kennels who’s also a lurcher man said get on em the bitch done well for me day/night on rabbit loved tracking shot deer but not the biggest fan of retrieving shot fox full she f****d about to much she was great for bringing young local lads dogs on but most use different stuff not collie xs?

the sire is a f1 bedlington greyhound I struggled to find this dog took me over a year to find him only with the help of alun1960 off here I wanted a real un that had actually put the gear to bed in style an  numbers the only problem I faced was the dog wasn’t up for stud as the guy that owns him isn’t really in to breeding but we got there in the end????

So basically there out of a over bred collie crosses that had loads of running dog in there that racey bred Any more racey bred I might as well just bought a greyhound lol so I hit the mix with a big drop of decent terrier base blood seems to of gelled ??

Excellent in depth reply that sir thanks

I bet u took saltmoon wi you to persuade the bloke to gi you the lining took 1 look at Tyson and said do what you fecking want lads

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Excellent in depth reply that sir thanks

I bet u took saltmoon wi you to persuade the bloke to gi you the lining took 1 look at Tyson and said do what you fecking want lads

I like to know how there bred I’m a bit picky to what I like An want but no better bred or better than the next mans dogs Na didn’t take Tyson mate didn’t know him then it was a combination of alun1960 an my cousin that sorted it an give him a bit of back round on me an the bitch An my intentions for breeding

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

I like to know how there bred I’m a bit picky to what I like An want but no better bred or better than the next mans dogs Na didn’t take Tyson mate didn’t know him then it was a combination of alun1960 an my cousin that sorted it an give him a bit of back round on me an the bitch An my intentions for breeding

Fairplay

• Like 1