Bull xs for this season?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my young WBG bitch Teal,looking forward to some nights out on the lamp and days with the terriers this coming season....she pick up where we left it and i will be happy......she's keeping my ferret Ki

This season's novice 

Posted Images

Black dog is ace first x bull whippet black and white dog is his son ringo out of a 1/4 bull grey tan bitch is unrelated reverse 5/8 bull grey, both ringo and yella are just past 12 months and have seen a couple early on both liked em, ace is 21 yella 22 and ringo 23

Edited by Busher100
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, D Lloyd said:

Lol wbg bi and gay what's the w for the owner lol nice strong bitch mate

W is for Wheaton David? only believe in adam and eve....not adam and steve?smashed more fannies then you have peddled lamps and litters? filled 3 prams,it all works....and don't need a mirror to see my cock?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

W is for Wheaton David? only believe in adam and eve....not adam and steve?smashed more fannies then you have peddled lamps and litters? filled 3 prams,it all works....and don't need a mirror to see my cock?????

Or ribs ?

Here’s mine 3/8ths bull 9/16ths  greyhound 1/16ths saluki had her up for sale but the messers I’ve come across i wouldn’t sell them a hamster i got a lot going on with a new house and getting married in October so i thought i couldn’t do her justice but i would rather pts then sell her to some of the people that have rang me to buy her so i have decided to keep her now and run her on with my Wheaton bull greyhound Steve so hopefully she makes a decent dog atb longers01 

FFCE2764-E127-467D-B5FD-6BF2BF9651AF.jpeg

4F218DF9-45CA-42A5-A386-5BD04DE207CC.jpeg

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Here’s mine 3/8ths bull 9/16ths  greyhound 1/16ths saluki had her up for sale but the messers I’ve come across i wouldn’t sell them a hamster i got a lot going on with a new house and getting married in October so i thought i couldn’t do her justice but i would rather pts then sell her to some of the people that have rang me to buy her so i have decided to keep her now and run her on with my Wheaton bull greyhound Steve so hopefully she makes a decent dog atb longers01 

Nice bitch mate should do most things 

16 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Can't put her to sleep longers nice capable looking bitch 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Can't put her to sleep longers nice capable looking bitch 

No i wouldn’t do that i just said I’d rather put her to sleep then sell her to some numptys that have rang me and text me about buying her mate 

Just now, longers01 said:

No i wouldn’t do that i just said I’d rather put her to sleep then sell her to some numptys that have rang me and text me about buying her mate 

Ahhh yeah read it wrong. I can imagine the text and calls mate get offered swaps aswell? 

Just now, Saltmoon said:

Ahhh yeah read it wrong. I can imagine the text and calls mate get offered swaps aswell? 

No swaps but questions like is it fast is it big or small what colour is it can i have a picture just bull shit really but she staying put now mate id rather keep her and make time rather then her go on the merry go round pal atb longers01 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

IMG_20190428_172831_569.jpg.6992f5d0cd1f937f0849ff9d3dad46f1.jpg

my young WBG bitch Teal,looking forward to some nights out on the lamp and days with the terriers this coming season....she pick up where we left it and i will be happy......she's keeping my ferret Kitts in fresh meat and catching rabbits local (not an easy task)she's around 25/26 tts and filled out nicely?

Looks good solid bitch ??

• Thanks 1