Bull xs for this season?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my young WBG bitch Teal,looking forward to some nights out on the lamp and days with the terriers this coming season....she pick up where we left it and i will be happy......she's keeping my ferret Ki

This season's novice 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, brenner said:

Just came across some pics looking back through phone. Sire and dam to acepost-50423-0-40709700-1472066287_thumb.jpgpost-50423-0-64380500-1447805667_thumb.jpgpost-50423-0-75041900-1447842485_thumb.jpgpost-50423-0-65197100-1460673862_thumb.jpgpost-50423-0-24052700-1492508013_thumb.jpg

You done a good job breeding ace mate good little dog, do you know if any of his litter mates became anything decent? Are his sire and dame still about mate?

Edited by Busher100
Forgot something
16 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

You done a good job breeding ace mate good little dog, do you know if any of his litter mates became anything 

Thanks busher.  I know one didnt make the grade on teeth . One died only few months old. And lost track of other two

• Like 1
2 hours ago, brenner said:

Thanks busher.  I know one didnt make the grade on teeth . One died only few months old. And lost track of other two

Its a shame i didnt get to see how the rest of the litter turned out but il be very interested to see how ace,s  offspring turn out when their older ( work wise )

3 hours ago, brenner said:

Its a shame i didnt get to see how the rest of the litter turned out but il be very interested to see how ace,s  offspring turn out when their older ( work wise )

We have son of his on our team game little dog so far but yaps every now and then, its my own fault ketting him rum rabbits to young but tbh aslong as he does his job dont caee to much about the yapping 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

We have son of his on our team game little dog so far but yaps every now and then, its my own fault ketting him rum rabbits to young but tbh aslong as he does his job dont caee to much about the yapping 

Yeah i seen the pic in earlier post. Nice dog. Also i missed what asked about parents in an earlier post. Yes i still have the whippet  and the guy i bought the pitbull off end up buying her back and as far as i know still works her in the field. A game little bitch

1 hour ago, brenner said:

Yeah i seen the pic in earlier post. Nice dog. Also i missed what asked about parents in an earlier post. Yes i still have the whippet  and the guy i bought the pitbull off end up buying her back and as far as i know still works her in the field. A game little bitch

Ive a coursing bred greyhound bitch here who will be put to ace that could produce something decent hopefully

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Ive a coursing bred greyhound bitch here who will be put to ace that could produce something decent hopefully

That would be definitly be a good x. Keep me posted if it goes ahead.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, brenner said:

That would be definitly be a good x. Keep me posted if it goes ahead.

If i was ever after another lurcher  ( dont imagine i will be anytime soon), i would be trying to source something down off him.    A cross like that could be  very usefull

9 minutes ago, brenner said:

If i was ever after another lurcher  ( dont imagine i will be anytime soon), i would be trying to source something down off him.    A cross like that could be  very usefull

If it comes off mate there's a pup with ya name on it

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

If it comes off mate there's a pup with ya name on it

Appreciate the offer busher.  The breeding behind ace is  tried and tested for generations as far as you care to look back ,  some really good producers on both sides of ped. My money would be on him producing some good animals put to the right bitch

• Like 2