Bull xs for this season?

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Hes a whopper and just what youd hope a dog of that breeding would turn out like imo anyway absolute belter his feet look good are the tough and problem free

only ver had a problem with nail bed infection other than that hes tough as teak feet never been a problem

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my young WBG bitch Teal,looking forward to some nights out on the lamp and days with the terriers this coming season....she pick up where we left it and i will be happy......she's keeping my ferret Ki

This season's novice 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, 'sully' said:

An up to date picture from today, currently 27” tts 

29986303-7526-4619-8AF8-2C95B24A2106.jpeg

Lovely looking dog  him mate u will have some fun with him mate in the future looks in top nick as well credit to you pal atb longers01 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Lovely looking dog  him mate u will have some fun with him mate in the future looks in top nick as well credit to you pal atb longers01 

Cheers pal, he’s a real loose screw ?

• Like 1
On 07/07/2019 at 21:19, Blackmag said:

Never keen on courses I see they always hold a good few bunnies  but found that the dangers they have greasy surface etc just not worth it for a rabbit or two plus there like shit of shovel on there Best of netting it 

Played around a lot on 2 local golf courses in my teens...night time and daytime running on netting a bury in an old oak, just off the fairway, ferret in..grab a bunny and run back to cover as the golfers came through lol...

Wouldn't bother running it now, but it was walking distance for a keen kid lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Played around a lot on 2 local golf courses in my teens...night time and daytime running on netting a bury in an old oak, just off the fairway, ferret in..grab a bunny and run back to cover as the golfers came through lol...

Wouldn't bother running it now, but it was walking distance for a keen kid lol

Use to ferret all my local ones under a moon with patch a little Russel bitch she caught plenty brashing at night there's something about ferreting at night when it's starting to freeze and you can hear everything with the air so still  plus no plums about hitting a ball took some decent numbers to doing it 

• Like 1