Bull xs for this season?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my young WBG bitch Teal,looking forward to some nights out on the lamp and days with the terriers this coming season....she pick up where we left it and i will be happy......she's keeping my ferret Ki

This season's novice 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Bet the ole rabbits can shift on that in the winter like very similar to a spot local to me but obviously its Midland s so 

They running on rocket fuel round there they squat till last moment and then take off some really good runs there though. There's a golf course just down about a mile aswell on the moor it's mental. Seen alot over there since winter early mornings driving by hopefully still about in season 

6 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

They running on rocket fuel round there they squat till last moment and then take off some really good runs there though. There's a golf course just down about a mile aswell on the moor it's mental. Seen alot over there since winter early mornings driving by hopefully still about in season 

Never keen on courses I see they always hold a good few bunnies  but found that the dangers they have greasy surface etc just not worth it for a rabbit or two plus there like shit of shovel on there Best of netting it 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Never keen on courses I see they always hold a good few bunnies  but found that the dangers they have greasy surface etc just not worth it for a rabbit or two plus there like shit of shovel on there Best of netting it 

Same here black mag I’m not a fan of golf courses the ped markers sticking out the ground make me cringe for smashed up toes same as dogs going in to bunkers full tilt the freeways can be a good crack though 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

My bitch 21tts coming two years old September, ive never seen a dog with as much prey drive, hopefully ill get to test her properly this season 

IMG_20190704_215244.jpg

Looking well Pete am sure she will excel this season for you lad

• Like 1
8 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Hopefully pal thanks, ill start getting them fit at the end of the month i dont really start till October so they should be ready 

Goodman Pete keep her lit lad

• Like 1