Bull xs for this season?

15 minutes ago, longers01 said:

No swaps but questions like is it fast is it big or small what colour is it can i have a picture just bull shit really but she staying put now mate id rather keep her and make time rather then her go on the merry go round pal atb longers01 

That's the spirit brother 

• Haha 1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my young WBG bitch Teal,looking forward to some nights out on the lamp and days with the terriers this coming season....she pick up where we left it and i will be happy......she's keeping my ferret Ki

This season's novice 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

That's the spirit brother 

It’s right mate there’s to many people in it for the money if someone at the time  would of rang us who would of given her a good working home and looked after her for life i would of given them her for nowt it’s not about the money to me pal but like i say the people who have rang and text me asking daft shit id rather keep her mate 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Black dog is ace first x bull whippet black and white dog is his son ringo out of a 1/4 bull grey tan bitch is unrelated reverse 5/8 bull grey, both ringo and yella are just past 12 months and have seen a couple early on both liked em, ace is 21 yella 22 and ringo 23

very nice them, like drop of pit in a running  dog , like  a full on dog , that give 100%  to it job, you must have plenty to go at  with 3 dogs to work, i struggled finding enough proper work for one dog  never mind 3 lol .

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Black dog is ace first x bull whippet black and white dog is his son ringo out of a 1/4 bull grey tan bitch is unrelated reverse 5/8 bull grey, both ringo and yella are just past 12 months and have seen a couple early on both liked em, ace is 21 yella 22 and ringo 23

There looking well pal, I’m glad ace settled in with you

• Like 1
10 hours ago, bird said:

very nice them, like drop of pit in a running  dog , like  a full on dog , that give 100%  to it job, you must have plenty to go at  with 3 dogs to work, i struggled finding enough proper work for one dog  never mind 3 lol .

Cheers mate thwy are full on thats for sure, im Out hunting cover/mooching for 2-3 hours 7 days a week out of season when the seasons here I'm out lamping more or less every night and the days I'm not lamping I'm out with them and terriers

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bunnyboiler said:

My one just turned two showed good signs end of last season mixture of Picardy deerhound greyhound looking forward to the season ahead fingers crossed ? he makes the grade ?

098DCED7-9617-4390-BE89-1FAF20990459.png

Nice dog that mate is he just for the tracking or does he take fox too?

55 minutes ago, Penda said:

My young hopeful just walking her over the park had the odd flirt with bunny nothing silly hopefully she makes the grade for me

20190705_120339.jpg

Is that bitch from a litter out of a bull dog to a whippet grey bitch?

1 hour ago, Penda said:

My young hopeful just walking her over the park had the odd flirt with bunny nothing silly hopefully she makes the grade for me

20190705_120339.jpg

Nice bitch.? She's very similar to the sister to my dog pup that a mate has.