sandy bay caravan park ashington

Bought a nice big caravan up here a few months back lovely place /but on walking around on a night time saw loads of rabbits all over the place /talked to one of the lads that works here and he said he thinks there's lads local come on in winter months and clear the place of all vermin/just wondering if its any one on here that does the work /I do a lot of business up Washington and cramlington now so instead of traveling all the time just thought I'd buy a caravan up here /makes sense plus some where to get away when you need your own space

• Like 3

Me and Shaun t had a walk around last night there was a good few rabbits running around/the lad said there's often people just come on at times as well in the early hours

Aye that's what the lad was saying to USS/I'm not interested in shooting on the land we have enough permissions/just wondering if it was lads off here/lovely place to come just to chill out/saw lamps out on the fields at the side of the park when we were driving in about 230 this morning /plenty of activity around the place

• 3 months later...

this one has been hit hard but still a good few there,i was in Italy last week on holiday and big shaun t and his lass stayed up the caravan he got 10 in one night so still plenty around