Fantasy Football

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cor blimey i didnt know it was that involved i just wanted something to have a bit of interest in games you watch as a neutral that seems like a lot of fuckery i think i,ll stick with simple betting ?

Max is never out of the land of fantasy when it comes to football ! 

How anyone can watch that womens football is beyond me, it’s dreadful.

Posted Images

Cor blimey i didnt know it was that involved i just wanted something to have a bit of interest in games you watch as a neutral that seems like a lot of fuckery i think i,ll stick with simple betting ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

That little league bro in law sorted, I think there was 20 of us, 40 quid in each first got £500 and second got £300 I think....

Just pick 11 players and the points they pick up in the main dream team league directly links to this league...no subs, no transfers etc etc...so picking De Bruyne wasn't a good idea when he was injured all season and I was stuck with sick note..

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we are almost there for another season of fun, tears and heartache ?

After five weeks of research and constant tweaking my squad for the first two game weeks is ready for the 2019/20 FPL season........

image.png.204e394a2c2f71484d87c9159dbdf8a1.png

I might actually be onto something this year as 11 of the 15 players are the same as the FPL Scout panel of experts squad  just published. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid the January slump that has plagued me for the last three seasons. I was 100 points clear of the mini-league rivals midway through last season and only managed to scrape a 6 point margin by the end.

This weeks team will hopefully be 352 with Zinchenko dropping to first sub and Button, Lundstram and Greenwood benched as well. Hopefully I won't need them.  By GW3 we should know a bit more about how each team are lining up with all the new signings and international tournaments that have impacted on the pre-season games. Plans are to go Lamela > Dendonka to free up funds and upgrade Moura > Son who will be back from suspension for GW3. Then we'll be 442 for the foreseeable future.

Bring it on!!!!

• Like 1

Well how's opening fpl weekend going for you all? I'm on 66 PTS with 3 players left in the work league. 

If anyone likes to gamble then try fantasybet they do full season leagues, weekend leagues all-sorts good fun and it amazing how much you can get into teams you would never normally watch

Screenshot_20190811-114234.jpg

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • 2 weeks later...