Car boot find

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my lads went to a local car boot looking for fishing tackle ,and came back with this for my man cave .good little find. 

Mrs just brought this home from charity shop, ?

Sold mine to a lad on moochers years ago. Bought all mine at the broughton show. Mr Hobson had a stall there 

Posted Images

Just now, fireman said:

A lad i know who kept lurchers had it and he'd not fecking give it me or even sell it me.:doh:

Sold mine to a lad on moochers years ago. Bought all mine at the broughton show. Mr Hobson had a stall there 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

alright  foxpack 2, reckon you got a good bargain there,the print of the chase in the snow by w.hobson,was alimited edition of a 1,000 issued, the one I have is 54, might be worth something in years to come,got a few of mick cawstons prints,picked up at various game fairs over the years,a very talented man whose works are much sought after by many people, god rest his soul, so much work left undone.

• Like 1
On 01/07/2019 at 17:53, grompz said:

bought this same picture, when it was first issued,cant recall how much it was new, but think I bought it through an ad in the country mans weekly, hangs on my living room wall, along side another cracking print by w.hobson called a chase in the snow,of a solid looking lurcher coursing a hare in the snow,but its  possible I got these prints through the ed\rd magazine, both are framed ,did you pay much for the print at the boot sale. hopefully in years to come they might be worth something.

I’ve got something similar by D E Homden . I sent off for them from the countryman’s weekly in the 80’s . My Mrs hates them ....

16 hours ago, Night Walker said:

I can send you dogs just no deer, pm your address mate ??

What a nice offer.i'm o.c.d with my books after lending out f**k loads then forgetting who too.but i want of dogs and deer to keep and if that was what you meant i cannot accept it.

???xxx???xxx???xxx??

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ginger beard said:

What a nice offer.i'm o.c.d with my books after lending out f**k loads then forgetting who too.but i want of dogs and deer to keep and if that was what you meant i cannot accept it.

???xxx???xxx???xxx??

You wanting to buy a unread still in it's delivery box issue?..