Car boot find

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my lads went to a local car boot looking for fishing tackle ,and came back with this for my man cave .good little find. 

Mrs just brought this home from charity shop, ?

Sold mine to a lad on moochers years ago. Bought all mine at the broughton show. Mr Hobson had a stall there 

Posted Images

19 hours ago, fireman said:

J.Hobson...

This is a Hobson. Used to have a few of his but sold them on after enjoying seeing them on a wall. I’ve just this one of his now. That car boot picture is a little like a Mick Cawston

3591D7E1-2DA6-4EC2-ADD1-82178A19802B.jpeg

22 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

One of my lads went to a local car boot looking for fishing tackle ,and came back with this for my man cave .good little find. 

20190630_120645.jpg

bought this same picture, when it was first issued,cant recall how much it was new, but think I bought it through an ad in the country mans weekly, hangs on my living room wall, along side another cracking print by w.hobson called a chase in the snow,of a solid looking lurcher coursing a hare in the snow,but its  possible I got these prints through the ed\rd magazine, both are framed ,did you pay much for the print at the boot sale. hopefully in years to come they might be worth something.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, grompz said:

bought this same picture, when it was first issued,cant recall how much it was new, but think I bought it through an ad in the country mans weekly, hangs on my living room wall, along side another cracking print by w.hobson called a chase in the snow,of a solid looking lurcher coursing a hare in the snow,but its  possible I got these prints through the ed\rd magazine, both are framed ,did you pay much for the print at the boot sale. hopefully in years to come they might be worth something.

He paid 10 pounds mate .I have a good mick cawston one hanging on wall .