Talkers and doers

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Talking about ferreting unless your out ferreting is pretty boring if ye ask me?

No 1 nobody asked you ya cnut  ?

No 2 you talked about OT's Bedlington but you don't have 1 ? Time to move one Don ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Our team said:

I  get all the above. But  you all leave me wondering what's next.   I use to ferret a long time ago and my ferrets never ever killed in. That's because I condition them on both meat and kibble. If a ferret eats only meat your gunna dig.   If it gets a varied diet you got a better chance of a bolter   I love bolters it makes it nice that's what purse nets were invented for...      

So what are you saying, the ferret goes down there and thinks I'm not gonna eat meat today, today is a kibble only day. Your one of the dumbest people I've ever come across

• Like 2

bolting weight.....:laugh:......remember pilot dog........lol

now keeping a ferret at the correct weight and not letting them get to fat....of course that's a good thing and something most ferreting lads and lasses strive for......but bolting weight....:doh:

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...