Guard Dogs Caucasian shepherds

Guard Dogs Caucasian shepherds

I have for sale in 6/8 weeks 1 girl pup and 3 boy pups these are the best guard dogs in the world I use mine for looking after the family home and my kennels she is an amazing girl with my kids the male I used for a stud he is an import from Bulgaria who weighs just over 100kg I want £1800 for the bitch pup and £1500 each for the dog pups and am taking deposits now for any more time info send me a message thanks 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Wideboy said:

Surely you have some responsibility to who you sell these to?? Why is there a need for a 100kg dog in this day and age. 

Prolly to stop 100kg men from robbing there stuff don’t get me wrong there not for me and wouldn’t ever consider owning one but  if you have thousands of pounds worth of stuff been nicked from your premises then a guard dog would seem to be a good investment , 

the Mali is the new guard dog of choice and some them fetch 1000 plus and there pretty hectic dogs 24/7 

but truth matter is if someone wants something off your property then there going get it no mater if you have a 20kg dog or a 200kg dog 

• Like 3
On 08/08/2019 at 10:07, Elchapo said:

Prolly to stop 100kg men from robbing there stuff don’t get me wrong there not for me and wouldn’t ever consider owning one but  if you have thousands of pounds worth of stuff been nicked from your premises then a guard dog would seem to be a good investment , 

the Mali is the new guard dog of choice and some them fetch 1000 plus and there pretty hectic dogs 24/7 

but truth matter is if someone wants something off your property then there going get it no mater if you have a 20kg dog or a 200kg dog 

true that mate, i was talking to a bloke who knew a farmer , who  had  well bred  German  Rottie , big  10 st male dog, that done some man work, so not a dog to mess with , and a good gsd at the farm. they shot poor buggers, and pinched  couple motors. ive always said well bred gsd  and bandog type would stop most  scum, but i was  proven wrong , you right  mate no breed of any dog, will stop them if they really want to get in and pinch/wreak .  you may as well get a farm type colliex gsd type thing for £150 quid it let you know somebody about, and maybe bite them .!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bird said:

true that mate, i was talking to a bloke who knew a farmer , who  had  well bred  German  Rottie , big  10 st male dog, that done some man work, so not a dog to mess with , and a good gsd at the farm. they shot poor buggers, and pinched  couple motors. ive always said well bred gsd  and bandog type would stop most  scum, but i was  proven wrong , you right  mate no breed of any dog, will stop them if they really want to get in and pinch/wreak .  you may as well get a farm type colliex gsd type thing for £150 quid it let you know somebody about, and maybe bite them .!

Had it loads times on this estate mate lads climbing over peoples gardens soon as they here dogs barking then they f**k off because they no the dogs bark going alert wake people up , I’d much prefer a easy to live with mongrel that will bark if it hear someone about than some dog that potentially could eat me lol 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...