A full weekend of music

Been given a couple of tickets for Noel Gallacher at Powderham Castle tomorrow...charlatans and reverend and the makers supporting....

Finley's musical education continues with a dad and son day tomorrow.... he watched Johnny Marr last night with his uncle....on the right road for a 13 year old lol...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Been given a couple of tickets for Noel Gallacher at Powderham Castle tomorrow...charlatans and reverend and the makers supporting....

Finley's musical education continues with a dad and son day tomorrow.... he watched Johnny Marr last night with his uncle....on the right road for a 13 year old lol...

Sounds good hoping that  low life dopey eyed usless  shit spouting cock jockey stormzy won’t be there and  it be s great festival of musicians and not political gonbby wrong uns ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, socks said:

Don’t see the big deal in music I wouldn’t care if I never heard music for the rest of my life ......

Souless

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
8 hours ago, socks said:

Don’t see the big deal in music I wouldn’t care if I never heard music for the rest of my life ......

Apart from the funeral march of course which is playing on a loop ?

• Haha 6

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.haywoodfarmcider.co.uk/Haywood_farm_events.html&ved=2ahUKEwiy5fP055DjAhWTT8AKHYykCxIQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw00hM5kh8MUbDzlXz2kDthj

The Cider Barn, started off as a hobby, now it's his business. Hunt supporters also. That's where I'm off to this affa, working tonight so no drinking, will be a few basket cases tomorrow lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

I remember all the lads going to one years ago and i couldn't afford a ticket. I went up the pub and it was empty apart from one lass who's boyfriend had gone to the dance without her. I was the only one who got a shag that night.

On 29/06/2019 at 21:39, NEWKID said:

That’s a good score that mate.

I used to get to a lot of live music when I was younger and I’d have to rate the best I have ever seen as Neil Young & Crazy Horse......it was even better than The Who and Foo Fighters And that’s saying something.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

That’s a good score that mate.

I used to get to a lot of live music when I was younger and I’d have to rate the best I have ever seen as Neil Young & Crazy Horse......it was even better than The Who and Foo Fighters And that’s saying something.

20190630_180658.jpg.5fdc8311ba6ba9e66265ad3820415085.jpg

Took my nieces as well....great day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1