Tree felling

I have to bring these down they are both leaning on another tree 1 ,17 DIA  , 15 DIA  [inches ]  the first two feet of each is rotten the rest is bone dry and heavy ,  one is 20feet the other is thirty feet the only place to stand is at the base of each tree and it is not possible to run … is there a safe way ? it is not an option to use a ladder.

010.JPG

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sober would be a good start 

If you have to ask so much advice on how to do this, it does not sound like you should be doing the job. No disrespect tree felling can be a dangerous game with hidden dangers. Get somebody out to hav

Never thought of that … and heres me looking for a Fuckig Beaver !!!!!!!

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, micky said:

I have to bring these down they are both leaning on another tree 1 ,17 DIA  , 15 DIA  [inches ]  the first two feet of each is rotten the rest is bone dry and heavy ,  one is 20feet the other is thirty feet the only place to stand is at the base of each tree and it is not possible to run … is there a safe way ? it is not an option to use a ladder.

010.JPG

Get a professional in 

1 hour ago, riohog said:

doesnt look a big deal to me , just look up make sure no widow makers are likely to hit you on the head 

WELL HOW DO I DO IT MR NO BIG FUCKIG DEAL ?

• Haha 2

It looks to me that the two trees are lying in a fork of the adjacent tree. If you release the base of each, would they be able to topple forward ? That being the case you could dismember from the top rather than the bottom. Jok.

Borrow a pole saw and take the weight out of the top of the tree and work down or if you cut from the bottom make sure as your cutting it doesn't trap the chain as it's lifts because  it will probably just hang in the folk of the tree worst case fell the tree there stuck in no need to run mick just stand to the side 

• Like 1