The King sandwich ?

Ok, maybe it's not quite a quite a King sandwich but, the ingredients were good, it tasted good and, by feck it filled me up ?

It's a big ol'bit of loaf cut sideways, a little green salad, some fillet steak, blue cheese and gherkin ?

IMG_20190627_183030.jpg

IMG_20190627_183053.jpg

IMG_20190627_183144.jpg

IMG_20190627_183215.jpg

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

A nice cold bottle of Henrys mate :thumbs:

....... It's in the bottom picture :D

Whenever i see photos or cider i feel pity.westons,strongbow,fruit flavour shit,thatchers.none of them are ciders.

I feel like putting on a thl cider tour of somerset for a taste of some proper cider.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Whenever i see photos or cider i feel pity.westons,strongbow,fruit flavour shit,thatchers.none of them are ciders.

I feel like putting on a thl cider tour of somerset for a taste of some proper cider.

I know what you mean - we're off to Watchet in August. There's a farm down there that does their own - they sell it in those plastic 4 pint milk cartons.

..................... I'll be having some of that again :yes:

Can't have too much though - it's proper 'piss in the wardrobe' fuel :laugh:

9 hours ago, ginger beard said:

I remember a lot of years ago we were down in Torquay, local lad took us off the beaten track to small boozer and fed us some that cloudy muck had a few pints on top of a few beers we had..............I was wrecked totally destroyed me............never again

23 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Child hoods, childhood mate, no matter where hours from or who you are it’s what shapes us? am great to look back ??

There's a lad stays end of my street used to run about with us when we were lads we were 15 up the park he was older than us he will be about 63 ish we used to chip in money we had and send him into the shop for the cider and cans of kestrel lager get him a bottle of cider for going in for us this lad drinks every day and eats feckin crisps and stuff for his dinner I was askin him what kicked him off on the drink at the start and he said cider he's moved up now.to proper industrial strength cider white lightning they call it proper strong shit if you spiller it on the floor it would burn a hole so the moral is be carefull with the cider lads ?