It’s that time of year again .....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only a maniac would sleep in that with the amount of big cats roaming the countryside.

I have seen a picture of Socks and frankly I’d be alarmed if someone wanted to rape him ! Lol 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Looks sturdy as f**k but how does it stop flipping over when you sleep on your side and roll over.

Think them upper and lower guide ropes would prevent that, but somebody as sturdy as Ken ( being polite there ) might have problems lol 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Trip wires, an landmines(Empty cans) an ultra sonic death ray( rape alarm) all present an correct ?

I have seen a picture of Socks and frankly I’d be alarmed if someone wanted to rape him ! Lol 

• Haha 7
24 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Looks sturdy as f**k but how does it stop flipping over when you sleep on your side and roll over.

It’s designed not to flip over when your laying in it so you can sleep anywhere on it and it stays flat ... the guide ropes are only to stop it flipping over in the wind when nobody is in it .....

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t know about Ken’s actual one but check out a site called ddhammocks think it’s called they have everything ye need?

Haha.i actially went to but when i said double d hammocks in my head, i twigged.

• Haha 1