28 minutes ago, villaman said:

Is there a trigger up grade for a T bolt ?

i loved every thing about it apart from the trigger, worst trigger have ever felt

Try looking for a Timney , they cover most of the heavy American market models . Can’t think who else would do them . ATB

53 minutes ago, villaman said:

Is there a trigger up grade for a T bolt ?

i loved every thing about it apart from the trigger, worst trigger have ever felt

I knew you were going to say this! Horrid triggers.

Never done one but I would have to try.

You can get a Jard trigger for them. Same here though, I love the t bolt, but the trigger has little feel or movement.Feels more like a stiff switch to me. They can be adjusted though, but it’s limited. Having said that, if I was going to buy another hmr, I’m fairly sure I’d get the t bolt. I particularly like the magazine. I’ve shot two, and they were both very accurate, even with the standard trigger set up.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Gav said:

I like both of mine, all gold and shiney ? precious mmmmm

Yep, nice they are. Might keep the cz a while yet, as I’ve got it shooting well again. Seems the chamber needed a good scrubbing and I was concentrating mainly on the bore. If they did the t bolt varmint stainless with a rubber stock I’d be doing a one for one quicker than you can say ‘squib rounds’ though?....

• Haha 1

I love my T bolt .17 but my front door handle has a better feel to it than the trigger on the browning, I would like all the fancy bits on the T bolt but with the trigger from my cz .17, I had a go at adjusting it a while back and it did make it a little lighter but did nothing for the feel

• Confused 1
32 minutes ago, villaman said:

Taking the piss may as well buy anschutz 1761 

I would seriously take a look at a Tikka or a Wierauch, both have excellent triggers . I see you were a keen air gun enthusiast, you boys spend loads on your set ups , so money won’t be an object ??

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

I would seriously take a look at a Tikka or a Wierauch, both have excellent triggers . I see you were a keen air gun enthusiast, you boys spend loads on your set ups , so money won’t be an object ??

That's why I said I was expecting a complaint about the trigger on a tbolt!

I know as an airgunner myself this gent will be use to excellent triggers!

It is sad that American and or rifles made for America have triggers now that frankly belong on shotguns and with some models that is debatable! Some belong on toy guns!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

That's why I said I was expecting a complaint about the trigger on a tbolt!

I know as an airgunner myself this gent will be use to excellent triggers!

It is sad that American and or rifles made for America have triggers now that frankly belong on shotguns and with some models that is debatable! Some belong on toy guns!

I think In the states 5-6llb trigger pulls are the norm on hunting rifles . I have picked up the Tikka and Wierauch and can honestly say they have got the triggers perfect , with the Wierauch being in my opinion the best I’ve tried .