worrying news

15 hours ago, dillydog said:

I saw the writing on the wall years ago, none of my boys keep terriers, I wouldn't wish it on them. 

It's a hard habit to break, I've been banned twice, jailed once and I'm still out there doing my bit. 

How many lads would it take getting 5 years to stop 99%  of you ? 

Do the maths, it's cheaper to give 10 or 20 of you varying jail terms upto 5 years than continuisly pump funds Into rural crimes. How many of you would still be giving it large after loosing your liberty and the right to keep dogs ?

I've had it twice and it leaves a mental scar on you, fair play if you can pick yourself up and get straight back at it but I'll have a safe bet the vast majority wont

Been in front of the magistrate myself dilly and it definitely leaves its mark. If Northern Ireland ever go in line with the rest of the uk and ban fox hunting then that’s me done. 

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before anyone gets too depressed and starts wondering whether they should put in an application to their Local Allotment Association they may also wish to consider the following facts: It’

Wonder how many people will be convicted of over feeding and lack of exercise of their dogs. This has to be one of the worst animal cruelty cases that goes unpunished. 

I saw the writing on the wall years ago, none of my boys keep terriers, I wouldn't wish it on them.  It's a hard habit to break, I've been banned twice, jailed once and I'm still out there doing

16 hours ago, dillydog said:

I saw the writing on the wall years ago, none of my boys keep terriers, I wouldn't wish it on them. 

It's a hard habit to break, I've been banned twice, jailed once and I'm still out there doing my bit. 

How many lads would it take getting 5 years to stop 99%  of you ? 

Do the maths, it's cheaper to give 10 or 20 of you varying jail terms upto 5 years than continuisly pump funds Into rural crimes. How many of you would still be giving it large after loosing your liberty and the right to keep dogs ?

I've had it twice and it leaves a mental scar on you, fair play if you can pick yourself up and get straight back at it but I'll have a safe bet the vast majority wont

Well if that's the case we might as well pack in now stop breeding pups or try to carry a line on if there's no future for it 

23 minutes ago, Black dog 1 said:

Well if that's the case we might as well pack in now stop breeding pups or try to carry a line on if there's no future for it 

I never said pack up, it's up to each and every one of us to make his mind up what the future holds. There's always loopholes, there's always ways of covering your arse. The way I see it unless you're bang to rights the only way they can charge you with animal welfare issues or cruelty is if you didn't seek veterinary care for your terrier. 

Jump through hoops, keep fighting the good fight

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 7
52 minutes ago, dillydog said:

I never said pack up, it's up to each and every one of us to make his mind up what the future holds. There's always loopholes, there's always ways of covering your arse. The way I see it unless you're bang to rights the only way they can charge you with animal welfare issues or cruelty is if you didn't seek veterinary care for your terrier. 

Jump through hoops, keep fighting the good fight

True i don't think I could stop its like a drug its all I think about ?

• Like 1

The government at the minute have no need to have hunting banned they’ve tried it and hit barriers the same as us to try and keep it going.  this is their back door in for the government and they’ll get there way cause of the support and backuns they’ll have from joe public what you and I and everyone else need to do is stop the Facebook sites videos and pictures tho maybe to late for some even on here there’s men on here repeatedly do it for what? an ego they are the cause of it. 5 years isn’t a scare tactic they’ll hand it out once the right chap comes in front of the judge 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Fair do's to you dilly I see your hooked, I was first convicted in around 1990 house raided vehicles dogs etc confiscated, again few years later and again numerous times after that,  helicopter got me 3 times, nicked in 3 different countries digging, so much hassle for what!! walking the fields doing a bit of pest control for the farmer. I'm looking forward to this season again as much as all the rest. ?

You're a tough bloke and I'll say no more

7 hours ago, Apache... said:

Fair do's to you dilly I see your hooked, I was first convicted in around 1990 house raided vehicles dogs etc confiscated, again few years later and again numerous times after that,  helicopter got me 3 times, nicked in 3 different countries digging, so much hassle for what!! walking the fields doing a bit of pest control for the farmer. I'm looking forward to this season again as much as all the rest. ?

Same time, I think your case was just in front of mine if you're from Lancashire. 

That's another kick in the balls they can give you,  vehicles gone, dogs gone, equipment gone !

Tell me again why we do what we do ?

I've never considered for a second anything we do is immoral or illegal,  it's something I've enjoyed all of my life.

The world's gone mad, we're getting swamped with foreign cultures,  cultures where the rape of women and children is more acceptable to our politicians than our simple rights to hunt and preserve our sense of culture. 

If I was any younger (and richer) I'd be getting myself out and moving to one of the last places in Europe that isn't full of "Asians" and political correctness. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2