One of the reasons this country is f****d

Nice - so they just want us to pay for every other c**t in the world to get seen to eh :hmm: :thumbdown:

Those doctors aren't on the same planet.

My mate took his family to Spain last year, they had all of their medical cover sorted in case anything happened.

His kid injured himself and needed stiches - the f***ing Spic doctor still made them pay regardless.

Too many come here and take the piss out of our NHS, this would encourage a free for all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Nice - so they just want us to pay for every other c**t in the world to get seen to eh :hmm: :thumbdown:

Those doctors aren't on the same planet.

My mate took his family to Spain last year, they all of the medical cover sorted in case anything happened.

His kid injured himself and needed stiches - the f***ing Spic doctor still made them pay regardless.

Too many come here and take the piss out of our NHS, this would encourage a free for all.

Ffs mate they were bent right over. Your E111 card covers you for nearly everything in the EU, for the first 3 months. 

I had a similar experience when I first moved here. Hit the deck at work and woke up in hospital with a drip in etc. Some bird tries handing me a piece of paper, saying sign it (it was written in catalan) I looked at it, saw the number 2 with 3 numbers following. Said I'm not paying that, I live and work here. She said you are, I said watch me. Pulled the drip out, put my shoes on and walked out ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2