Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

Rared one from a pup before she was very biddable, all the basics sit stay heal jump ect she picked up in only a matter of days she was a first x came racey enough unfortunately I never got to work her due to a change in liven arrangements I left her were I was staying were she still is to this day she's 6 now, she had plenty of drive in her she would work a flirt pole for 40mins a session never opened up once even worked a spring pole (all four feet on the ground) I always said given the chance I'd get her out for a spin but it's got to the point now if anything happened to her I'd never hear the end of it she's lived inside as a pet past 5 years.

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Looking good mate, iv honestly not been this excited for a season starting in a long time ??

how tall?

not sure but 22 possibly 23 , a bit small for my liking but hey ho lol...the mother is 27 ffs ,

Edited by jigsaw
39 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

not sure but 22 possibly 23 , a bit small for my liking but hey ho lol...the mother is 27 ffs ,

thats always the prob  with a 1x mate, you never really know who the pups will throw to, the running dog, or the base blood .? i was lucky maybe with my 1xs, bryn  25in , Buck  28n , bryn dam was= greyhound was 26in i think, collie 23 in there abouts, Buck dam =  gsd 24 1/2 in , sire razzmatzz  greyhound 29in .  i think  i had good chance with  to get a dog with height , as gsds are  norm 24- 27in  , think collie can vary  from 21 in  to 25in , maybe its the same as kelpies  , acd think  not as tall, might be wrong  prob phil Lloyd on here  would know more than me lol.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, bird said:

thats always the prob  with a 1x mate, you never really know who the pups will throw to, the running dog, or the base blood .? i was lucky maybe with my 1xs, bryn  25in , Buck  28n , bryn dam was= greyhound was 26in i think, collie 23 in there abouts, Buck dam =  gsd 24 1/2 in , sire razzmatzz  greyhound 29in .  i think  i had good chance with  to get a dog with height , as gsds are  norm 24- 27in  , think collie can vary  from 21 in  to 25in , maybe its the same as kelpies  , acd think  not as tall, might be wrong  prob phil Lloyd on here  would know more than me lol.

Unless you go first x beddy / grey there so true to type you know exactly what your gonna get ?